Clear blue test Evap????

Becca_89

Reaction score
Hello,

after last month I said I was putting TTC on hold, I have been feeling extremely pregnant, I'm only 8dpo but have had the feeling.

I took a clear blue test this evening and it took ages to load, the control line was very faint and the dye wasn't going across properly so I left it, as I thought it was a dud and il do the next one in the morning.

I just went back after an hour ish,

this is what I've found ‍♀️♀️♀️♀️

619D7758-0FD1-4D3F-99EB-0DC30496A79A.jpeg

If it is out of the time limit then it's classed as invalid. Definitely see a line though. Good luck for your next test :dust:

If it is out of the time limit then it's classed as invalid. Definitely see a line though. Good luck for your next test :dust:
It was definitely out of the time limit, during the time limit the dye hasn't run across.

I will take it an invalid unless I see another one the same tomorrow.
Thanks x

It was definitely out of the time limit, during the time limit the dye hasn't run across.

I will take it an invalid unless I see another one the same tomorrow.
Thanks x

Got my fingers crossed for you :)

That line looks to good to be an evap but because its out of the time limit test again good luck to you hun !

I agree. I feel like it's too clear to be an evap. Good luck!

Thank you ladies, waking up in the hours of 5am needing the toilet isn't what I had planned. I have taken another test, this time the dye ran straight away.

there's a line but it's faint, it's hard to capture it in the pitch dark and no natural light lol.

These Are within time limit this time :)

B23E8B1D-EA2E-41A5-9407-2B20681BDDCD.jpeg 22BF9F7D-E528-4801-B2C8-467586583916.jpeg

This is it dry, which makes me really believe the previous test was invalid.
I do see a line but it's very faint

A0E43BCF-F441-496B-92C2-EF639F4B30B2.jpeg

I still see the line on the new one,I’d try a pink dye and see if the same happens,gl xx

I still haven't tested due to being away. I'm having terrible cramping today and light light spotting. AF is due in 3 days, so I'm guessing that it's starting.

if I don't get AF by the time I get home il buy a new test then :)

Spotting has stopped. It was very light, pains have also stopped, would tests be faint before implantation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->