Clear Blue

P

Princess_3

Hi all,
I'm new here, I got my positive result Friday. Was a big shock as we decided to stop 'trying' until after our wedding next year. ( over the moon never the less)
When I got my positive, I thought I may been a few months gone, as we stopped trying before Christmas, ( after a proposal) but we did have unprotected sex once in Jan. I did the clear blue ( Friday) it said 1-2 weeks. So after months of using no protection, that one time I must have fell!
Well i can't remember the exact day of my last period! It was between the 28th-31st Dec. which means I'm around or just over 4 weeks, I re tested today with the other Clear Blue ( Monday) and it still says 1-2 weeks, wouldn't or shouldn't I be falling in to the 2-3 week now? I've suffered a miscarriage before but also have two healthy boys, so I do worry a little more.
My breasts have been sore for a few weeks ( although not as sore today)
Frequent toilet trips etc.
I suppose my question to you all is, have you re- tested with clear blue? And how long in between did you test? Before it moved up?
Thanks xx

Those tests can be affected by lots of things like concentration of your wee. I wouldn't put too much on the numbers it says. Congrats!

I wouldnt worry about it. I was 4weeks 2days and mine said 1-2. Technically it should of been 2-3. But i did one at 5w 2days (just for giggles!) and it said 3+

Xx

Clue blue isn't very accurate. I wouldn't let it worry you.

The the numbers change based on hcg. I believe the threshold for 2-3 weeks is an hcg level of 200+ (and I think 2,000+ for 3+). Also, it depends on how much hormone is in your urine and how diluted your urine is.

So it can really vary, pregnancy to pregnancy and person to person. Some people got 3+ on theirs days before I did.

Congrats :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->