Clear & Simple Pregnancy Test late thin line

Dwagg

Reaction score
Hi
I am new to this site, I am 37 years old and have ben trying for our fist baby for over a year now.
I was due on yesterday (14th Feb) normally on time however nothing still today. I did a test the clear & Simple one waited about a minute but had to go and sort out sandwiches, can back about 15 min later to find a thin pink line. However I have never had this when I have used these tests before but the box says that to check it withing 5 min.
Has this happened to anyone and were they pregnant. I had my bloods taken at the doctors on friday for fertility inverstergations however I get no help from the NHS as my husband has children.

do you have a picture you can post?? i have heard of this happening very early in pregnancy if it takes the test a while to detect HCG and the line shows up late. however, this did happen to me about 4 or 5 times with FRER tests...it took a few hours for the lines to show up...i took the test,threw it away, and then checked it again a few hours later and there was a very clear line. they ended up being evaps though :(. but since it only took 15 min for the line to show up for you i am hoping that it is not an evap!! did you test again today??

It could be an evap... best thing is to test again with fmu. Fx it is a bfp for you!

Thank you for your replies, I did test again the day we were due to go to the doctors for our fertility inverstergation chat, however it came up positive again within 5 min, took it to the doctors and she confirmed it. Then did a Clear Blue Digital on Saturday and that said pregnant 1-2 week from conception!
All I can say is after 13 months of trying and having the blood take for fertility investergations and we for the first time ever we used Conceive Plus lubricant, it all worked! I am soooo lucky. Very early days / weeks though due about 30th October 2012. Wishing you both baby dust xxx

I'm going to hopefully be getting a pregnancy test today as i'm 11 days late so lets see what result i get xx

so would this be a good test to buy? my boyfriend and i are trying to have, and want to find a cheap test but one that is still effective. help..?

I would aviod this test, I was getting faint positives on these when i was getting a good positive on first response and pregnant on clearblue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->