Clearblue 4 days Ovulation Kits

Maple_Fairy

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with the Clearblue 4 days ovulation kits?

It’s our first month trying and I’ve recently (for the last few months) had 27 day cycles... so as suggested I’ve started testing on CD7. I got a flashing smilie face on CD7. Again on CD8, CD9, CD10, CD11 and again today on CD12. For the last 4 days I have also been using the cheap test strips... I’ve been doing the Clearblue on a morning and the strips on an evening (all negative so far) so I have two tests to go on. Im so confused as I thought the Clearblue 4 days I would end up having 2 days of flashing smilie faces and 2 days of solid smilie faces...

Does anyone have any advice or just able to share their experience of these testing kits? Has anyone had this happen or ever got pregnant using these before?? I’m so scared and paranoid that I might not even ovulate at all!!! And I have no idea when I should be BDing if I’ve had a flashing smilie face for almost a week now!! HELP!!

I’ve just used these.

I had 7 days of flashing smiles. Really despondent. Then took an IC which was positive and took the clear blue in the afternoon after getting a pos opk which gave the static smile. It can be up to 9 days from what I’ve read.

I should technically ovulate today (CD13) but I’ve had another flashing smilie.... did you get your solid smilie on what should have been your ovulation day? Is it possible I could ovulate later on a 27 day cycle?

I don’t know whether to BD or wait a bit.

I should technically ovulate today (CD13) but I’ve had another flashing smilie.... did you get your solid smilie on what should have been your ovulation day? Is it possible I could ovulate later on a 27 day cycle?

I don’t know whether to BD or wait a bit.

I normally tend to O around CD21, so had a flashing smiley on CD20 morning and static smiley later that day after I got a positive IC.

Thank you. I did a cheapy ov test this evening and it was POSITIVE!! I’m just so happy and relieved as was so paranoid I might not even ovulate at all! Hopefully after the seven days of smilie faces on the Clearblue I will get a solid smilie tomorrow morning!

I just took the CB at night as a second test of the day - from the instructions once you were high fertility you could do that!

Im using CB opk first month this month.
My average cycle length is 27 days so i started testing CD7.
I've had flashy smile CD8 and 9.

I finally got a solid smilie this morning but did a cheapy one again this evening and it doesn’t seem quite so positive now... this whole ov checking is driving me insane and it’s only the first month! We have BD’d so I’m just hoping it will be enough to get the job done!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->