Clearblue bargin!!!!!

muffin

6 losses, mum to 1
Reaction score
hi all,

Bargin on offer in boots at the moment, buy ANY CB product and get a FREE single CB preg test!! so i got 3 CB preg tests for £11.45!!thats what i call a bargin, even better than ebay!!!!!!

Just thought id share and pass it on......... :p
xxxxxx

sorry, should have said!! you buy ANY other product, but get a standard test (worth £8 ish) FREE!!!!!! I loooovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee a bargin!!!!!!!!

Nice offer plus if you buy the CB folic acid .....

:D

thats what i thought!!! we,re having another go and hoping for abit of glue this time! Have promised DH i will stop wasting money on ebay cheapies cos they just dont seem to work, whereas CB never fail!!(i feel an expensive habit forming!!) :lol:

Ohhhh don't! I spent a ton on digitals one month trying to catch a high level ASAP before approaching EPU!!! I will NEVER do that again but you're so right Muffin about the cheapies!

I spoke to Tam last night about these an evaps & just doesn't seem to happen! I've seen indication of CB evaps on the internet but I would be more inclined to believe a chemical pregnancy was involed many women don't even know they exist in fact neither did I for a couple of months!

yeah, the whole thing confuses me!! when i got my last BFP i tested first with accuread (2 tests) and got a v v v faint line after 5-10 mins, couldnt decide if it was an evaporating line or not, used a CB and there wasnt a doubt in my mind that the line was there. Failing that ,tesco own brand was good (better than Accuread would even say??)
Trouble is that desperate feeling..... :oops: im just going to have to show some very uncharacteristic restraint!!! :rofl: just hanging on now for AF, 2wks tomorrow since my m/c bleed stopped, just havent a clue when to really expect her banging on the door!! :?

thanks for the tip...i have some on order from ebay (not bothering with cheapies anymore), but some extras wont hurt.....hee hee :oops:

Stupid things I hate them with a passion now (cheapies)

My own experience my cycle goes pretty much as normal after a bleed just happens that my bleeding was a little later. Best way of putting it!

Set yourself 2 testing dates maybe if you can not hold off! Maybe day 12 then day AF would be due, might save some pennies :lol:

thanks wobbles..after reading about you guys and your trials with cheapies, i am not ordering anymore...got 2 cb's coming so they should be here for testing at the end of the week or weekend...trying not to think about testing yet but its tough, i have the need to pee on a stick lol :roll:

wise words as ever wobbles, thank god your in charge!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->