Clearblue blue cross evap I think

Feeling a bit down about it today, the spotting is picking up a bit, probably turn into af by the end of the day, so much cramp just for spotting. Looks like a 10day lp which is better than the 8 day lp I had last cycle and the usual 9 day lp I have. I don’t know weather to up the b-complex I already take 2 of them which has 50mg b6 each tablet. And I already take 1600mg of Vitex I’m not sure if it’s a good idea to take any higher.

I can't advise with the vitex but with B vitamins I think you pee out any excess, so it should be safe to increase the dose but I would Google it or ask a pharmacist or someone first

I think i’ll leave the Vitex amount alone and up the b-complex. I really hate the b-complex it stinks lol

LOL yes I agree! I use the liquid as I have trouble swallowing pills so the fewer the better. The liquid is disgusting. Some people leaving reviews said they liked it ... I think those were the ones on day release

Oh god I can imagine, if it tastes anything like the pills smell like...eurgh.
I gag on the pills they are quite big I really don’t like them.

I’m taking 4 Vitex, 1 pregnacare, 2 b-complex on top of pills I take for leg pain management and I feel like that’s too much for my liking lol
I’m wondering if there’s anything I can be taking to aid implantation and if there’s anything at all that can encourage implantation to happen earlier.
I’m starting the gym in a few weeks and will be making changes to my diet which I’m hoping will have a positive effect on ttc.

I don't know if you can encourage implantation earlier, but you certainly can encourage implantation generally. Good blood flow is essential, so exercise (but without overdoing it) and using a hot water bottle on the area are good. Also, making sure you have a nice thick lining, and anything to help boost progesterone levels. You can start helping your lining before ovulation. Fertility tea and pomegranate juice are two things I did up to ovulation to help with that

I will look into them. I’m planning on making a Drs appointment tomorrow as every period since last year I’ve had really bad left sided pain, where I sometimes can’t bare weight on my left leg for the pain. It’s been so bad a few times I’ve been on the verge of going to a&e with it. Slightly worried about endometriosis although my anxiety could be running away with itself. I’ve already had a ultrasound because of the pain in December and nothing was seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->