Clearblue digi with weeks indicator - waste of time!!!

londongirl

Reaction score
Save yourself the stress. Do NOT bother with these stupid tests. Waste of money and heart ache.

3 reasons why not:

1. I took a test at 7 weeks pregnant and it came up with 2-3w (ie 4-5w pregnant). Convinced I was mis carrying, had a huge glass of wine and cried and cried. That pregnancy is now a goegeous 20 month old.

2. Today it gave me a 2-3 weeks on FMU that was very concentrated. I'm nearly 6w. Drank heaps of water and half an hour later it gave me a 3+w.

3. I found an entry on another side where one girl got 1-2 weeks with FMU and 3+ an hour later. She was 6w pregnant and had freaked out with 1-2w.

SO don't waste your time or money.

And if you get an unexpectedly low result do NOT STRESS. they are crap 😖

Sorry to hear you have not had the best time with them, i have always found them really great, but took the week indicator as a rough guide only xxx

Mine were great also, 2-3 when I was 4 + 3 and 3+ at 5+3, iv also heard terrible things about them tho, so they obviously don't work for everyone.

For the record I never test with fmu, only after another hour and no fluid intake after my fmu.

I agree, when I first tested I got a 2-3 when it really should have been a 3+ I tested 9 days later and still got a 2-3 got very freaked out and was waiting on my early scan so had a long worrisome wait :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->