ClearBlue Digi.....

J

Jennah33

I know the exact day I ovulated and I 'think' I implanted on day 9/10 dpo... I got my faint faint pos 11dpo... thing is, I am now 16dpo or 4w 2d and clearblue digital still says 1-2 shouldn't it say 2-3 by now? :( I had 3 chemicals in the 1st 6 months of this year and I just want to see those numbers go up. My internet cheapies are getting darker at a good pace but they're much lighter than some I have seen... anyone else have experience of the CBD?

These are my tests

https://www.flickr.com/photos/73864463@N02/

If you let your doctor know about the chemicals, they may do blood work to keep an eye on your hcg levels and ensure they're rising :) But I'd try not to worry too much as stress itself can cause complications sometimes and all those tests look positive. Your hormones are going to fluctuate anyway, and also considering how much you drink throughout the day can make the urine less concentrated therefore creating a fainter line :)

If you let your doctor know about the chemicals, they may do blood work to keep an eye on your hcg levels and ensure they're rising :) But I'd try not to worry too much as stress itself can cause complications sometimes and all those tests look positive. Your hormones are going to fluctuate anyway, and also considering how much you drink throughout the day can make the urine less concentrated therefore creating a fainter line :)

Thanks hun... but I got my 2-3 at 5w exactly and 3+ at 5w1d. They dont do anything here unless you are actively bleeding or cramping... I have a 7 week scan though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->