Clearblue digital ovulation test?

BabyBell23

TTC #1
Reaction score
Me and OH have been having trouble ttc. I have extremely irregular cycles, I can go months without one. But for the past two months I've had a period! :happydance:

I also haven't been ovulating, but I was just so happy my cycles were improving I didn't mind too much. Anyway, we bought some clearblue digital ovulation tests today and I tried it when I got home. As I don't ovulate I didn't track my cycle days, I just wanted to see how the tests work. To my surprise I got a smiley face! Found out afterwards I'm on cd 13.

It says if you get a smiley that isn't flashing its your peak fertility time, I just can't believe it! How accurate are these tests? I'm just scared the test is wrong, I've never had a positive opk before. Anyone have an experience with these tests? Am I okay to get super excited!? :haha:

Just used an Internet cheapie and got a negative. I'm so confused! Any idea what this means ladies? OH is telling me rely on clearblue but I'm not sure :(
https://i39.tinypic.com/34s3tci.jpg

I would say go with the clearblue as it wouldn't give you a positive if it didn't detect any lh hormone. X

IDK...I got 9 days of flashing smileys and negative results on First Response Ovulation Tests. Sorry I cant help much!

I used these and they are so spot on so I'd trust them tbh fxd xx

I always use the dipsticks. But with the Wondfo dipsticks, you have to know when your surges happen. I've pointed mine to around a certain time of the day.

Thanks for the replies! :flower:

I'm a little confused because I tested with clearblue yesterday afternoon and got peak fertility so we bd. About an hour later I tested with a cheapie and got a negative. Two hours after that I used the same wee to test again with one cheape and clearblue, both neg again.

Tested a few minutes ago and got a positive on clearblue, this time high fertility. I'm so confused. My OH thinks maybe I didn't hold my wee in long enough to test, that's why I got neg. could this be true? X

It has to be atleast 3-4 hours before peeing again xx

That's prob why hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back