clearblue Digital ovulation tests

MariaF

A new Mummy!
Reaction score
Ladies, I have a question about Clearblue Digi ovulation tests. I had a smiley face today - my first ever! But I'm not sure if its a false positive...
When I ejected the stick, the second line wasn't as dark as control... I don't know how common are the false positives with these Digi tests...

Any experiences, ladies?

Thanks!!

hey the smiley face means u will ovulate in the next 12 - 36 hours it basically means it has detetected the lh surge u get just before ovulation hope this helps xxxx

thats what mine looked like when i got my smiley face, if you've got your smiley face you've detected your surge...goodluck x

thats what mine looked like when i got my smiley face, if you've got your smiley face you've detected your surge...goodluck x

Really, lulu?? Your second line wasn't as dark as the control too when you got your smiley? And do you know for sure that you HAVE ovulated that cycle?

It's just that if that stick was an orinary OPK and not a Digi I wouldn't have considered it a positive at all so I was a bit worried I had a false positive :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->