Clearblue digital positive and ic opk negaitve ? Wth

jessandaj

Reaction score
So I took a clearblue digital ovulation test and it was a smiley face but my Internet cheapie was clearly not positve a it had atleast 3-5 more shades to go up before it would have been the same color. The clearblue was the purple wrapper ones but the box didnt say it was the more sensitive or whatever it just said detects the 2 high peak fertlity days just like the normal pink foil ones did. It's just odd I mean I do have a higher cervix an ewcm and some cramps and all that but I never get a positive at cd 14 I always get it at like 16-19. I have been taking evening primrose oil this cycle but idk I'm just skeptical and don't want to mess things up. I'm going I buy the ovulation test from Walmart that I used to take with the pink foiled clearblue because they were always positve at the same time as each other but im just looking for some advice or opinions lol idk. The Internet cheapies are new I've never used them before but technically I've neve used the purple foil wrapped clearblues either so I'm lost on what to trust or do lol. We were trying to follow the sperm meets egg plan routine skin want to be accurate lol. Thanks and babydust to everyone

If I was to pick I would say to trust the digi. But I've not had that problem so I'm not much help I'm afraid. Sorry x

Jessandaj - I use the advanced clear blue ovulation tests too. Was your smiley solid or flashing? If it's solid you should ovulate with 12-36 hours. If it's flashing it just means it's picked up a rise in estrogen and that leads to the lh surge and ovulation. Last month I had 10 flashing smiley days before I stopped testing. This month I got 2 negatives followed by 2 flashing smileys and then a solid smiley (after clomid). The solid smiley stays for two days automatically. Good luck! I've also read not to use other OPK's with this kit since it's more sensitive than others. Hope this helps!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->