• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clearblue digital vs. IC PICS

WhosThatGirl

Mommy of 4 amazing kids!
Reaction score
So I just took 2 OPK's with the same urine at 10pm.

First pic is the IC.. which is the darkest one Ive gotten but still very negative.

Second is the clearblue digital.. very positive :)

I think I am going to trust the clearblue and expect to ovulate in the next 24-48 hours. yay!

**Sorry in the first pic the IC is upside down!! So you are seeing the control line on the left and the test line on teh right

Attachments

• ovic 001.jpg
    ovic 001.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 174
  • ovtest 001.jpg
    ovtest 001.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 182
Definitely a clear +!! :wohoo:

I know with the IC I tend to test more frequently throughout the day.

yeah i had this problem once but the other way around lol either way you are/ about to ovulate so good luck and get :sex: lol xxx

the day after I originally posted this I still had positives with the digital and finally got a good positive with the IC opk. Then the next day (day 3 of surge) I had lines so dark on the IC OPK that the test line was darker then the control line. Tonight finally after a 3 day long surge the tests are starting to get fainter and become negative agian. But they are still REALLY close to positive some might even consider then positive. And im out of the digital test strips so I cant use those right now to see if the surge ended.

I was so proud of my first smiley I kept it lol If you leave the stick in and just eject it and put it back the smiley stays....not sure if you would WANT to LOL but it does work, mine is till there and that was over 2 weeks ago :) Congrats on your :)

I just bought this cb digital ovulation kit going to try it this afternoon hope i get a smiley xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->