ClearBlue Digital with weeks estimator

I did think they were pretty dark but hey who knows! I'll keep you updated!

The lines on digital tests mean nothing. Look it up on their website it'll explain it better there.

Yes we are aware that you shouldn't open the tests, and I have been on their website thank you.

No reason why we can't be curious.

That's ok was just me being a bit sensitive I think lol having a bad day :( sorry xx

If I had a dime for every test I opened, or wet test I touched, or put in & out of the trash..... I guess I'd probably just buy a lot more tests! :haha:

Good luck ladies!

Momomom your just going round commenting on things you don't understand, giving poor advice and upsetting and offending people. How long did it take you to conceive? Do you know what it's like to struggle for months/years? What makes you think it's ok to make someone feel silly for asking a question?

It is upsetting for people, but Momomom's own recent post may give some insight into her circumstances. Her post about her husband's behaviour suggests she's going through an extremely difficult time right now, hopefully she has the support she needs xxxx

I think the lines on a Digi can have some meaning, and the lines inside must be slightly different just before you get a positive result compared to a positive. Also, the lines inside a 3+ weeks are significantly darker than a 1-2 weeks Digi, so they can be 'read' to a point, but not accurately. Good luck with your further tests :hugs: xxxxx

the lines in the digi do get darker as the pregnancy progresses but they always have lines and it reads them digitally so quite hard to see the difference in not preg or preg you would prob have a clear result on other tests by the time you see a difference in the lines x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->