Clearblue Digital

TTCMrsT

Reaction score
Woke up at two, so decided to take the digital test. Going by LMP I am 5wks today and got a 2-3 on it.
Now I am worried it isn't high enough, the next 7wks can't come fast enough!

Don't stress hun! Clearblue digital tells you the number of weeks since you conceived not since your LMP. So whatever clearblue says, you need to add two weeks to get how many weeks pregnant you are. At 5 weeks, it should be saying 2-3 weeks. If you have anymore, wait another week, until you're at least 6 weeks then you'll hopefully see it move up to 3+ weeks. Try not to stress - I fretted over those Clearblue Digitals too and everything turned just fine xx

I still had 2-3 till the end of week 5/beginning of week 6. They are more trouble than they are worth. Don't stress.

Another one with a '2-3' towards the latter half of the 5th week. I had a very short wait with DD1 for a '3+' and naively thought i'd get the same with this one. Don't worry - your HCG is relatively (in comparison to what it will be) low at the moment and fluctuations in body water (i.e. if you're dehydrated or over hydrated) will alter your result more significantly at this stage - that's why even clearblue state it may not be accurate. Really - wait a week and try again. Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->