Clearblue Dual Digital Tests - Help

xMissChellex

Reaction score
first month using the CB dual OPKs. I tested yesterday - no smiley. Then tested this morning and got a flashing smiley. Tested again 6 hours later and now have a solid smiley. Is it normal to reach a peak so quickly? Going on previous cycles I'm not due to ov until Sunday. Has this happened to anyone else?

This is also my first cycle using preseed :)

I haven't used the digi. I'm CD 12 and got my positive opk this AM. Last night it was almost there but not completely. I'm not sure! Just didn't want to read and run

thanks hun.. iv got a lot of ewcm so I guess I must be ovulating earlier than expected. exciting times :) GL and baby dust xx

I used the same OPK this month and got no flashing smiley at all -- empty one day, solid the next.

Fingers crossed for you!

its funny because I did a cheapie test as well and it was a solid line but not what I would consider positive. these tests confuse me.. I guess the ewcm is a definite sign lol x

I like the digi because I'll waste an entire day squinting at the lines and trying to decide which is darker. Next time, though (fingers crossed there's no need for a next time!!) I'm going for the plain ol' digi, though.

This cycle I had EWCM up to 3dpo. Another day wasted googling the secondary estrogen surge and I'll never trust ewcm to pinpoint O again.

Hope this is our month.

fingers crossed for you hun xx

I did an IC yesterday morning and it was positive. . ovulated last night (I get serious ov pains) so looks like the ICs only pick up my surge on the day I actually ov.. without the digi test I would of had no clue I was about to ov (a day early!). maybe thats why ive missed the egg before? ewcm has dried up too x

I used an Asda cheapie on the Monday morning, it was negative. Tested again on Tuesday, big positive. Then on Wednesday and Thursday, both negative. 2 weeks later, just got my bfp. So yeah, think you can go that quickly.

GL. Xxx

I used an Asda cheapie on the Monday morning, it was negative. Tested again on Tuesday, big positive. Then on Wednesday and Thursday, both negative. 2 weeks later, just got my bfp. So yeah, think you can go that quickly.

GL. Xxx

congrats on your BFP! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back