clearblue easy digital

ptr

Mom to Calliope & Diony<3
Reaction score
for those ladies who use clearblue easy read digitals, the ones with smileys... when you test and when you get your results and you have to hit eject to get the test stick out, and on the end you can see either 1 or 2 lines on it. on the package it says to IGNORE it and that it doesnt mean anything.

umm... if it's there, it has to mean something, yes?? what does the lines mean? i'm REALLY curious.. it's like people say, "dont look behind you," you do anyways cuz you can't help the curiosity!!

I don't know but used them too and wondered that!

I always have 2 lines even if im not O'ing although people do say they get darker when O is approaching! I personally never seen mine getting darker or had a smiley face :( xx

i just think there a rip off the mth i used them they gimme a smiley face as an internet cheapy give me a pos :shrug:

I had a faint line next to a control line on one test, and the rest just one line, never saw a 2 line. so im wondering if i ovulated and got a smiley, it would be 2 line, both lines the same darkness and color? oh well, i never got a pos opk this cycle so i don't know for sure but if i decide to buy more opks for next month's cycle (i'm not out yet so hopefuly i dont need them!) then i'll let you guys know if i get 2 lines of the same color for a pos opk....

unless someone else who has already gotten a pos opk on the smiley opk tests can input their oh holy wisdom?? haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->