clearblue fertility monitor question

*babydust*

TTC Baby#1
Reaction score
Just started my first cycle with the monitor.I have irregular periods and this is the first af i have had since i started taking agnus castus about 7 weeks ago.Today the monitor asked me for its first stick,when it finished it gave me 2 bars on the monitor which i heard is a high reading.Is this normal 6 days in?

hi, the first couple of months it will just be getting used to your body. I never started off with a high, but would maybe get 1 or 2 lows, then tons of highs, then eventually a peak (didn't get a peak on first cycle though which is common) you will prob find that next month when it knows you abit better, you wont get a high as early.

My first month using CBFM I had highs immediately from CD 6-8 and then peak CD 9. Second month I only got one high CD 10 and then peak CD 11. Hope that helps!

This is MY 2nd month using the cbfm, and right off the bat CD6 which was the first day is was a high reading all the way to my peak which was on day 18!! It was crazy I know, but the first month or so I heard its only just trying to get to know you.
This month it didn't ask for a pee stick till CD9 and it was a low reading then CD11 its now on a high reading.
So don't fret about the first month, its just getting to know you. GL!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->