Clearblue Fertility Monitor - still asking for tests ???

Melanie3103

Reaction score
Can I ask... this is the first cycle I'm using the monitor - it's still asking for testing sticks every morning ? I am DPO3/CD20.

CD8-CD15 - HIGH
CD16-CD17 - PEAK
CD18 - HIGH
CD19 - LOW
CD20 - LOW (today, DPO3)

Ovufriend has detected ovulation on CD17 - due to temp changes, a positive OPK etc.

https://ovufriend.com/graph/b57e62717fc4d06f7e3e893334c8e616

I don't want to continue testing to get LOW every day til AF comes.. I know it's my first cycle using the monitor, but is this usual ?

I know I CAN stop after my first PEAK to save money on test sticks, but as it was my first cycle trying to use the monitor, I was keen to make sure it had all the information it needed, but I assumed once it dropped to LOW on CD19 that it wouldn't ask me for test sticks in the AM when I turned the monitor on ? So I thought I'd only be saving 1-2 sticks, is it going to ask me for a test EVERY day til AF comes and I reset the cycle ?

But then this morning CD20, it asked for a test stick, and it was LOW again. Thoughts ??

xx

Can I ask... this is the first cycle I'm using the monitor - it's still asking for testing sticks every morning ? I am DPO3/CD20.

CD8-CD15 - HIGH
CD16-CD17 - PEAK
CD18 - HIGH
CD19 - LOW
CD20 - LOW (today, DPO3)

Ovufriend has detected ovulation on CD17 - due to temp changes, a positive OPK etc.

https://ovufriend.com/graph/b57e62717fc4d06f7e3e893334c8e616

I don't want to continue testing to get LOW every day til AF comes.. I know it's my first cycle using the monitor, but is this usual ?

I know I CAN stop after my first PEAK to save money on test sticks, but as it was my first cycle trying to use the monitor, I was keen to make sure it had all the information it needed, but I assumed once it dropped to LOW on CD19 that it wouldn't ask me for test sticks in the AM when I turned the monitor on ? So I thought I'd only be saving 1-2 sticks, is it going to ask me for a test EVERY day til AF comes and I reset the cycle ?

But then this morning CD20, it asked for a test stick, and it was LOW again. Thoughts ??

xx

Hi there,

I am about to start using the monitor myself so I can't offer much help at all as this is my first time using the monitor. I'd say stop testing considering you've already peaked?
I'm on CD6 and it says in the booklet that on CD6 it will ask for a test, I've saved the FMU and it hasn't asked for a test....... Any ideas?

Oh that's weird. Did you buy it new or second hand ?

Mine was second hand, and I had to reset it so that it wipes the memory of my friend's cycle. As over time it gets to know you and will only ask for the tests it needs once it knows your cycle. It only asks at CD6 to get to know you, future cycles the request to start testing should come later.

I had to reset with a blank test stick, then I could create my testing window on CD1 of MY cycle, and it will remember only MY cycles not my friend's (who used it before me).

I had to test every day right up and including today (CD20) as it's still learning my cycle.

Good luck with it, I like that it took some of the guesswork out of when ovulation occurred, I could back it up with temp charting and I got a positive OPK on my 1st day of PEAK too. So I felt empowered planning my BD around these dates.

Good luck with it xx

Thanks hun, ah that may be why then.. Darn it on CD6 and I can't reset it now and carry on with this cycle!
It was second hand too...
Good luck with your monitor hun! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"