clearblue fertility monitor

Rajnin you're right it is clearer to read the CBFM sticks then normal OPK's..i always look at the lines on the test stick and when its peak the line is strong and clear.

Hope you won't need all those sticks...you can always flog it on ebay.

Good luck to you too :flower:

I'm so excited,just bought a cbfm,we have been ttc for nearly two yrs now so i am really hoping it helps,should i wait till the beginning of my next cycle b4 i start using it?

Hi Mamadonna

Yes you have to wait until CD1 to set the monitor for the time that suits you best to test FMU, the window period is 3 hours either side of the time you set it for.The monitor will then start asking you to test from about CD6. If the monitor was previously used you'll need to reset it - quite easy to do, the instructions are in the booklet.

Good luck and lots of :dust:

Thanks for the info,so you use fmu with these not like regular,opks where you estate later in day?

Yes - fmu. if nothing else I find this easier because I always forget to do opks at the right time.

I'm on cd12 on my first cycle with my CBFM and day 2 of 'high' readings. Hoping to peak in the next couple of days, preferably over the weekend so I have more energy for BDing :)

I'm also trying to do opks in the evening just to comapre results.

I thinkk it will be a lot cheaper next month because I didnt't get a high until cd11 so it should request fewer sticks.

BFP here I come!!

Good luck,is it at peak the day you ovulate?or just after?

The peak is supposed to be 24-36 hours before ovulation so exactly the right time to get down to business! I think you get 3-4 days of 'high' before the peak as well so also a good fertile window.

They might be expensive but they are magic :)

i just posted this on another thread:

i'm at day 18 and it's still a low bar. af usually arrives around day 30 or so.
has anyone had this happen?

maybe a i have a shorter luteal phase now???

Hello Ladies.
I have actually posted a separate thread asking about this but thought I would ask here since you are on the topic :)

I have the smiley face one - which came with 7 sticks. Can you I get refills for this one or just have to throw out and buy another when 7 are gone.

Is the Fertility MONITOR the one I should have got - from what I gather - this one is the one where you keep it and get refills.??

Good luck everybody.
I have just started testing on day 11, 12, 13 .... and get a circle so no smiley and when I take it out I see a faint LH line and a dark control line.
I don't think I will ovulate till later next week so wont' try again till then and waste them but looking forward to gettting my ***smile***

Good luck to all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->