clearblue monitor? anyone have one?

RedRose19

Expecting baby 4!
Reaction score
hi ladies.. af has shown her very ugly and painful face yesterday so im thinking about getting the clearblue monitor because my cycles are so long!

anyone have any experience with it?

I just used my 1st round with clearblue digital advance. i liked it.

I have it and I love it. Don't use expired sticks or your results won't be accurate. I heard it's not accurate if you're on clomid.

I won one on eBay yesterday, I'm excited for it to arrive so I can try it out as my cycles are really long and irregular

Im doing the trial for clear blue and been using it a few days seems to be good! i think it takes a month to get into it tho.

It shouldnt be used with fertility medication tho as it can effect its results.

Ive got a cbm - love it :)

Takes some of the guesswork out of ovulation. It only my 3rd cycle ttc but the 1st 2 cycles i wasnt conviced we were catching egg/timing bd. this 3rd cycle was the 1st cycle using it and we were ready for it - as i got several days of high before 2 days of peak. Ive read that bd in run up to ovulation is best so swimmers are there ready when egg released.

So we'll see - im DPO5 om 1st cycle using monitor. Waiting to see...

Good luck with it xx

I've just finished a cycle with mine, but if you have long cycles it isn't recommended -- it's really ideal for people with average cycle lengths, not on medication or have other issues like pcos. It's a great little machine, but expensive, especially if you don't 'fit' the criteria, you may find you've paid a lot for something that can't help.

I have one and am 9DPO on my first month of testing with it. I have tried those OPK sticks before and they are so inaccurate and deceiving it's not even funny so hubby and I opted to get a high quality monitor and it's easy to use once you understand the directions, there's a lot of them! I do like the ease of use though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->