clearblue monitor qus. and ovulation too sorry prob being dim lol plz help

lilblonde

Reaction score
Hi everyone
sorry not been on this wk i had a bad wk! hope its over now cos was v stressful
anyway this is my 2nd mth using clearblue monitor.
first month got high start at day 9 and then peak on day 15
this month i got low and then at day 10 it changed to peak!
why the difference? ( nb when i checked i had ewcm on day 10 too)
we did the deed on day 7,10,11, 13 to make sure. is this good odds. been trying for a long time and hopin reason it hasnt happened is cos timing. opk dont work 100% on me i dont think. eg sometimes i get positive when im not ovulating or dont when i am. maybe its the sticks im using.
i dont have any hormone imbalance (doc did full bloods and uterine ovary scan) and i have bmi of 22.
does this all sound ok to u and could it be that i been ovulating irregular all this time and the fact we werent doing it on right day could be prob? im very confused! i norm have 29 day cycle and 13-15 luteal phase. plz answer thankx
ps why is monitor still asking for sticks even tho i peaked. is it cos i peaked so early in cycle

Hey

I found that my CBFM results varied each month. I think once i had a peak without a high. I think this is perfectly normal maybe the smaller surges happened during the non-testing time. Who knows? the important thing is that you got the peak :) Just make sure you have sex on the high and peak days when you see them and you should be ok as your tests have come back without issue.

The machine will always ask for sticks after the peak. Usually I get 2 peaks, 1 high then a low. You will notice this as you continue to do it.

GL xx

thankyou
did u get preg using monitor? we did it lots at time we supposed to so hoping for bfp v sn x
ps congrats

I did yes. After 3 months of using it i got BFP. We were trying for 3 months pror to CBFM but I found it too stressful and worried that we weren't BDing on right days. CBFM gave me confidence in BDing timing and also that my hormones were working!

Keep at it ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->