Clearblue Ovulation question.. Back to cycle day 1!

Mommy2234

Reaction score
Well unfortunately I started AF today. She came like a little bi*ch today! Lol.. anyway, It seems I am back to cycle day 1 once again!
I bought a clearblue digital ovulation test kit online today.. so I'm wondering exactly what to do? I read you're supposed to test twice a day every day starting cycle day 6? Anyone have experience using these? thanks :)

I use those...the one with the smiley face, I just like to see the little happy face! Anyway, since they are so expensive, I use my cheapies from Amazon, once I start getting a positive on those, then I'll start to use my Clear Blue Digis...but I only use them once a day (and continue using the cheapies). When I test with the Clear Blue, I test around 3pm...I've found that that's the time the gives the best reading. Now, the Clear Blue tests say they will be positive on your two most fertile days...but for me, it only popped up one day. Good luck!!

I use those...the one with the smiley face, I just like to see the little happy face! Anyway, since they are so expensive, I use my cheapies from Amazon, once I start getting a positive on those, then I'll start to use my Clear Blue Digis...but I only use them once a day (and continue using the cheapies). When I test with the Clear Blue, I test around 3pm...I've found that that's the time the gives the best reading. Now, the Clear Blue tests say they will be positive on your two most fertile days...but for me, it only popped up one day. Good luck!!

are you supposed to test from cycle day 6? even if you're on your period? also.. are you supposed to do it 2 times a day? or just 1? lol I'm confused on how to do this whole tracking ovulation thing! lol

Well I have a 27-28 day cycle so I start testing around day 9. Day 6 seems a little early to me and you'll be flying through those tests (unless you get some cheapies). If you're just starting out tracking ovulation, you might want to start tracking as soon as your period is over (just for a month or two) until you figure out when you generally ovulate. Not everyone ovulates according to the 'textbook' answers, lol! That way by testing early for just a month or two, you won't miss your LH surge.

Well I have a 27-28 day cycle so I start testing around day 9. Day 6 seems a little early to me and you'll be flying through those tests (unless you get some cheapies). If you're just starting out tracking ovulation, you might want to start tracking as soon as your period is over (just for a month or two) until you figure out when you generally ovulate. Not everyone ovulates according to the 'textbook' answers, lol! That way by testing early for just a month or two, you won't miss your LH surge.

I think my cycles are only 23-26 days so I think I ovulate a little earlier.. I'll just start right after my period ends and I'm sure I'll figure out when it is after a couple months :)

I think my cycles are only 23-26 days so I think I ovulate a little earlier.. I'll just start right after my period ends and I'm sure I'll figure out when it is after a couple months :)

Good luck...let us know how it's working out or if you have any more ?s :winkwink:

i wud test cd10 once a day at2pm ....... also read the instructions, i didnt a few times :lol:

i use these too. My cycles are usually around 26-29 days. I bought the 20 pack as it was my first time using them. I started using them on day 6 and Ov'd on day 16. I did buy some IC's as well, but they seem to be negative all the time. I usually test around 3pm. I've only ever had one smiley face but they do say that when you get a smiley, you need to BD in the next 48hrs. I got my pos opk the day before i Ov'd if that helps. I confirmed it with my temps using fertility friend.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->