Clearblue ovulation test???????

Cajadaem

Reaction score
So, i have started using the sticks as shown in pic this month. But i have passed my usual ovulation day, and the sticks have shown nothing. Does anyone else have the same experience? Or have i not ovulated this month.........??? :wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    47 KB · Views: 0
Are you sure you have a 'usual ovulation day'? Do you chart? I O anywhere between CD 15-20, it varies month to month!

Quick tip for what it's worth...I personally found the Clearblue OPKs expensive to run all month. Instead I buy a bag of 50 OPKs strips on eBay for a fiver and as soon as I think I've got a positive on one of them THEN I confirm it with a clearblue. That's my system anyway!

Well i usually ovulate on cd16, i have always done so in the past. It may have altered this month maybe, i just didnt know what to think :wacko:

How many days passed ovulation are you? And how long have you been charting? I'm the same as pp, I range anywhere from cd14-cd19. You may just be a little late to ovulate this month. I would Keep testing.

I would be 3dpo if i ovulated when i normally do. I've been keeping track of my cycles over past 7yrs ( have had babies in that time), and i have always ovulated at the same time. Now we decided to start ttc this month, i picked up these sticks, never used them before, usually use cbfm but i have lent it to my sister, so got these sticks for time being, but its unusual not to ovulate at the point i do, so either i havent ovulated, or the sticks aren't brilliant. I was just wandering if anyone else might have had the same kind of experience with these sticks?

A few things...one is that if you have never used OPKs before you won't know if they work for you. Some women naturally don't have a high enough lh surge to turn an OPK positive. How many times a day are you testing. Generally women test 2X a day around O time, sometimes three in case their lh surge is short. Are you holding your urine for 3-4 hours with minimal fluid intake? If your urine is diluted you wont pick up your surge. You could be ovulating later or you could be having an annovulory cycle, both of which are natural and happen occasionally to all women. I would suggest you start charting other fertility signs in addition to OPKs such as CM, CP and/or temping.

I bought the CBD and wasn't too impressed with it. I would follow the directions perfectly and get an error. I thought it was broken so I returned it to Amazon and ordered another one, same thing. Sometimes it works fine and sometimes it does not wick up the urine enough to read the result even though i follow the instructions perfectly. I prefer the cheapies because if i use extras I don't feel bad. I like the brand One Step from Amazon. Good luck!

Yes I love the One Step brand for OPKs and HPTs!!!! Affordable and they do the exact same thing (just check their sensitivity before you buy because they're all different)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->