Clearblue plus??

Keelz2017

Reaction score
Hi, I need a little help regarding the clear blue plus tests! I have read a lot alot about these producing false positives, but surely this cant be right? I have taken 4 over the last 4 days and each one has given me a positive result? I have taken a few other tests which have been negative so im really confused at the moment.

All the lines came up within the time frame but went darker as they dried out.. Anyone shed some light on this? I have attached a photo but not sure how good my phone is at picking up the lines!

Attachments

• IMG_20170508_223651.jpg
    IMG_20170508_223651.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 36
I don't have any experience with those but it does look like it's progressing. Good luck hun! Fx this is the start of your bfp!

How many dpo are you?

Im not sure as i came off the depo 6 months ago. I've had a few periods in between but they aren't regular enough to work out. X

Oh. I'm sorry hun I know it has to be frustrating. Can you get any pink dye tests to see if you see a line on those?

AF arrived this morning. These tests should be banned! How awful for people who are actively trying. Thanks for the help :)

Aw that sucks! I'm sorry af got you. I would be devastated had I gotten 4 lines like that then af show. I hope you're OK, hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->