Clearblue pregnancy test weeks indicator

Emily Roses M

Reaction score
Morning,

Just looking for any help or advice. I am 6 weeks exactly today. I have just done a Clearblue pregnancy test with weeks indicator and it is still saying 2-3 weeks.

I am fearing the worst!

Any help or advice would be appreciated?

Thank you,
Charlotte

Hi hon
Are you sure ure definitely 6 weeks. If ure going by the first day of ure last period then u cud be out by a few day because its just a guess and it actually goes by when u ovulate and u add 2 weeks on from O day but I wud need to know the exact day.
I've never had a problem with the CBD and its always got my dates bang on but i have heard the the weeks indicater for some womon can be inaccurate. Apparently in the states they have even been pulled from the shelves because they were causing alot of confusion.
Are you still using the line tests and is there progression. Is the test line getting darker?
If ure really worried hon u cud ask ure doctor to check ure HCG levels with a bloodtest?
I'm sure everything will be ok.
Also regarding symptoms. In very early pregnancy mine came on so early. I felt sick I felt dizzy I just felt off and my boobs were sore but not very sore. Then just like that all my symptoms vanished and I was so scared about having another MC.
But when i hit 8 week the symptoms really kicked in.
Some womon dont even have any symptoms at all until they hit 7 or 8 weeks.
I can understand the worry tho. I still worry now and I'm almost 21 weeks. I think as mums we never stop worrying.
Sending hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->