Clearblue study 2014

Gkmk

Reaction score
Hi is anyone else subscribed to the clearblue study?

I have got the delivery from clearblue. There are 20 ovulation tests and 3 pregnancy tests. The study is for 3 months and they will give you all the supplies. If you get pregnant during the study they will give you £60 High street vouchers if you send them regular urine samples. If you don't get pregnant during the 3 months, they will give you 3 more months supply of ovulation tests.

What kind of ovulation tests are they though. I sent mg consent form away yesterday xx

Clearblue DIGITAL Ovulation Test with Dual Hormone Indicator

where did you hear about this study? I would love to take part

My packs getting sent out on the 21st ready for a new cycle 😊 exciting stuff! xx

where did you hear about this study? I would love to take part

It was on clearblue uk website, but I think it is not there anymore. I think they do it every year. I missed it last year and finally managed to participate this year.

My packs getting sent out on the 21st ready for a new cycle 😊 exciting stuff! xx

I have started mine already. It will be so nice if we get our BFPs during the study. I am hoping I can request for more data if I get BFP

I know a wee sticky bean would be lovely! This is my 3rd miscarriage so I though what the hell lets see if we can get in 😊 exciting! Should keep little updates on this thread x

Hi,
I am a newbie to this and using sites so hope you don't mind me replying.
I am also taking part in the latest clearblue trial with the digital ovulation tests.
Day 2 so far, excited to see how we get on!
Did anyone else receive a huge box of goodies for the trial?!?

Hi Doodle :hi: welcome
I am on cd 11. I started using opk on day 8 and got my first flashing smiley on cd 9. I already had three flashing smileys which is kind of weird. I don't think I have such a long fertility window. Hubby has cold and not actively BDing as it is only CD11. Fx and I hope this study turns out lucky for all of us

I had 5 days of flashies 2 cycles ago, can flash for quite a few days. I wish I had my pack for this cycle :( she phoned me on cd3 so was hoping they would send it out then but comes the 21st x

I've been on this study for 8 days now, took my first opk this morning and got a solid smiley face, confused!!

I've been on this study for 8 days now, took my first opk this morning and got a solid smiley face, confused!!

I got this last cycle turned out I was pregnant though and the test picked it up but had a m/c x

Oh thatz crazy! Try a pregnancy test, did you have short cycles some months?

I got my solid smiley on CD14 night after six flashing smileys. I posted my first batch of samples today. I am enjoying this study so far. I think I ovulated yesterday based on my temps, CM and opks. Had a nice temp rise immediately after ovulation after a long time

Definitely not pregnant as I've not long come off AF, apparently a few people on the group I'm admin on on Facebook have had problems with this product during the study! May just test again once the solid smiley has gone x

I had just come off a period then 3 days later I had a smiley turned out I was pregnant and what I thought was a period was the start of a miscarriage. Even in previous cycles all I've had is nothing but problems with them but since these are free and it might help cb improve then why the hell not :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->