Clearblue trials - UK

just rang them they are going to ring me back they are just finding out why I haven't got it yet

Two days of "High" now... :thumbup:

Anyone had a "Peak" yet?

I've used IC OPKs a couple of cycles and they never got positive for me - wonder if I'll hit a Peak on this one.

:dust: to all of us

I can't wait for mine to turn up.
knowing my luck with all the hassle of getting to send a second letter because the 1st one I never got and just having to ring them to tell them I still haven't received the package i'll end up pregnant this cycle. :haha:
I wouldn't mind it would baby's due date would the same day james was born.

Got a call back
apparently they didn't do they questionair the have to do before they send it out.
which they did do, so I had to answer the questions again and now they are sending it out today and I should get sometime tomorrow.

Got a call back
apparently they didn't do they questionair the have to do before they send it out.
which they did do, so I had to answer the questions again and now they are sending it out today and I should get sometime tomorrow.

How annoying! At least you will get it tomorrow now. When can you start using yours?

Got a call back

How annoying! At least you will get it tomorrow now. When can you start using yours?

yea means having to stay in all day as they said some time tomorrow.
AF is due around the 19th

Its guarantted by 1pm I think mine was anyway as they send it sepecial delievery x

Well its CD1 today so i turned my monitor on, set up my new cycle and that was it, says i dont need to do anything with the monitor until CD6 so i best read my pack!

Well its CD1 today so i turned my monitor on, set up my new cycle and that was it, says i dont need to do anything with the monitor until CD6 so i best read my pack!

Sorry you have to use it (if you know what I mean) xx but exciting you get to test it xx

Mine said the same thing.. dont need to test until day 6 either

mine arrived this morning, was expecting the monitor to be as small as it is though

wow that's quite a bit of info to take in.
if you have already started using how you getting on with it?
I think once I've started using I might get the hang of it. seems like a really good product from the information giving. kinda hoping I won't have to use it though

Smiley-peak for me this morning :happydance:

Unfortunately OH caught a glimpse of it and he's been growing more and more....what should I say, preformance nervous when he has to dtd on cue so to speak :wacko:
Because of that, we've decided he is kept in the dark about when I peak...but like I said, he saw the smily face this morning :dohh:

Hopefully threre won't be a problem :thumbup:

GL and dust to all of us.

Unfortunately OH caught a glimpse of it and he's been growing more and more....what should I say, preformance nervous when he has to dtd on cue so to speak :wacko:
Because of that, we've decided he is kept in the dark about when I peak...but like I said, he saw the smily face this morning :dohh:

Good luck and know what you mean with oh! X

Good luck and know what you mean with oh! X

Thanks hun, just feel like its never going to happen, I think I ovulated yday, but I just no I'm not going to be pregnant , I went thru 3 years of. Hope this month is our month to be faced with bfn! Ino I got pregnant in the end but I just can't do it all again. Its been 13 months now and its getting me down. I just think I should accept I'm only going to have one child x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->