Clearblue trials - UK

I cant truely understand how your feeling as i have been quite lucky and got pregnant quite easily.
But as a surrogate for friends who have had to come to terms with the fact they cant have a baby without the help of a surrogate i do understand slightly how frustrating and sad you must feel. i hope and pray that it doesnt take much longer for you :hugs:

Thank you hun, I feel so selfish because I have a child and some people can't have any but the longing doesn't go away just because u have one. I'm just having a bad day today. I'm say here in tears, I feel stupid but its so hard when all u want is a baby and it won't happen.. I just wish I could give up and accept it but I can't . :( x thanks4 listening x

Thank you hun, I feel so selfish because I have a child and some people can't have any but the longing doesn't go away just because u have one. I'm just having a bad day today. I'm say here in tears, I feel stupid but its so hard when all u want is a baby and it won't happen.. I just wish I could give up and accept it but I can't . :( x thanks4 listening x

You are not selfish for wanting a second baby and its def not easy to accept the fact you may not have another. Im sure you will get pregnant again your just having an off day :hugs:

Thanks hun, yeh some days I'm sure ill get pregnant again it just takes me longer .. But today is just a bad day :( hopefulli it won't take as long this time thank u x

You are not selfish for wanting a second baby and its def not easy to accept the fact you may not have another. Im sure you will get pregnant again your just having an off day :hugs:

well, I've just sent my monitor back after starting my new cycle. Bye bye Meg, I'll miss you, we shared things that I haven't shared with anyone :(

A few weeks ago I could have wrote this! I felt so low and then I was made to feel guilty because I had two! I came here lookin for some support and someone basically said 'well you have two'! For the first time I cried to hubby about it but still felt like he didn't REALLY understand! You WILL get pregnant xx even if it takes you that little longer! Xx huge hugs xx Don't feel bad for having a down day either! This ttc stuff is tough business! :) xx hope your feeling better soon xx

just finishing off my trial . . . i never got a peak. :( so dont think im gonna be lucky this month x

just finishing off my trial . . . i never got a peak. :( so dont think im gonna be lucky this month x

:nope:
I'm sorry you didn't get a peak. I was surprised I got mine today since I have had months with OPKs that never got really positive.
I'm glad I got the smiley face - but only time will show if it really makes a difference :wacko:

GL with next cycle :flower:

Thank you hun means a lot , hope ur ok x

A few weeks ago I could have wrote this! I felt so low and then I was made to feel guilty because I had two! I came here lookin for some support and someone basically said 'well you have two'! For the first time I cried to hubby about it but still felt like he didn't REALLY understand! You WILL get pregnant xx even if it takes you that little longer! Xx huge hugs xx Don't feel bad for having a down day either! This ttc stuff is tough business! :) xx hope your feeling better soon xx

We've just worked out that hubby will be working late next week around the time I 'should' peak! I was thinking of emailing the clear blue people and asking could I leave using the monitor another month!? Reckon they'll go for it? If not hubby will use annual leave hehe

Worth a try :) what's the worst they can say? Noo? X
We've just worked out that hubby will be working late next week around the time I 'should' peak! I was thinking of emailing the clear blue people and asking could I leave using the monitor another month!? Reckon they'll go for it? If not hubby will use annual leave hehe

ladies who have done this i have a question.. Im due to test first time tomoz but do i have to test everyday or will it tell me what days i have to test again after the test tomoz?

I think it tells you each day xx I think you have to check it daily to find out!? But that's just going by what I've read

ladies who have done this i have a question.. Im due to test first time tomoz but do i have to test everyday or will it tell me what days i have to test again after the test tomoz?

This is the kind of thing I recon you're supposed to report to CB - if anything is unclear. If you're confused about whether or not to test it shows that their pamphlet is inadequate.

They haven't sent us these test to help us get pregnant, but to see how user friendly their device is.

It would be nice of them to let someone wait a month because the BD doesn't fit, but I would suspect they just want our input on user friendliness.
Or maybe I'm wrong and they want to have a high likelihood of ppl getting pregnant so that they get feedback on the pregnancy test part of the device. :shrug:

Hopefully they will let you wait - GL and FX :thumbup:

has anyone not had to use it yet,
in a way i'm kinda hoping I wont have to. but on the other I kinda want to test the product. I know I'm not going to be lucky enough to fall pregnant first time even with all the baby dancing we did round ovulation :haha:

I haven't used mine yet I'm in my tww now x I never get pregnant so ill av2 use it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->