Clearblue trials - UK

Well I've had ewcm and cramps bt no postive on the opks ! I never seem to get them tho. Dno if I'm doing them at wrong times. X good luck hun, x

Well I've had ewcm and cramps bt no postive on the opks ! I never seem to get them tho. Dno if I'm doing them at wrong times. X good luck hun, x

I use them at 10/11am and 2/3 pm then when my lines get darker i take one everytime i use toilet :haha:

i had ewcm for about 3/4 days before my pos opk so keep testing :thumbup:

I've just had a very faint line! Sorry maybe o is around the corner!! I've never had a proper positive on one! I think the only time I did, I was pregnant! Lol

Thank you hun, :) I will do :) u up2 much today x

I use them at 10/11am and 2/3 pm then when my lines get darker i take one everytime i use toilet :haha:

i had ewcm for about 3/4 days before my pos opk so keep testing :thumbup:

I have read you are supposed to do opk's midday. My midday one yesterday was dark and I would say positive. My temp had gone up again today....do not know what this means :haha: Is that what should be happening? Will never get to grips with this charting thing :wacko: ovufriend says I have not ovulated yet:?:

I usually do them midday this cycle is did them first thing in the morning around midday and in the afternoon.
I got my positive opk on cycle day 18 instead of the usually 14.

I've had a faint line this morning so hopefulli I'm going to ovulate soon as well :)
I'm on cycle day 14. X

I'm on day 15

I've just had a look and I only have 2opks left!!!!! I have been addicted this month! I'm not ordering more! Lol just need to figure when would be best to do the two I have lol

I don't have many left either maybe about 4 , I did another 2nite and its stil faint x

hope you get more opks before your surge comes.

my monitor is telling me i dont need to test or do anything until day 6 :wacko:

Girls is this a postive , both lines are faint but they look the same color to me ,
X its an opk x

Attachments

• IMG-20130610-00322.jpg
    IMG-20130610-00322.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG-20130610-00321.jpg
    IMG-20130610-00321.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 4
Thanks hun, we bd last nite , and they say don't bd everyday don't they cuz can reduce sperm so I don't no wen to bd ? X

it looks gd test again later and aslong as there are no sperm issues with your partner its fine to bd everyday :thumbup:

looks positive to me.

Still waiting on my package they told me I should get Saturday before one it's now Monday and almost one.
anyone else got theirs later then they were told?

Thanks hun, we bd last nite , and they say don't bd everyday don't they cuz can reduce sperm so I don't no wen to bd ? X
Well you read different things, but I read it is fine to do it everyday but you do not need to. I have read it is good if the sperm meets the egg, in other words if the sperm is waiting for the egg so if you bd last night thats good! If you bd today that should cover all grounds! Read all this last cycle after panicking I had missed our chance.

looks positive to me.

Still waiting on my package they told me I should get Saturday before one it's now Monday and almost one.

You are not having much luck with this! Ring or email them steph definately. x

looks positive to me.

You are not having much luck with this! Ring or email them steph definately. x

I know :( i'm going to give till tomorrow afternoon and if I still haven't had anything then i'll give them an email, at least then they can't say I'm being inpatient i'll be giving 2 working days when they said i'd get it the next day :)

Thanks girls , x I will bd 2nite x
Steph I would email them today or ring them because the sent by speical delievery and are guaranted to get to u the next day x I'd ring n just ask what's happening x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->