Clearblue trials - UK

I didn't lol but when she said that I thought 'oh ain't gonna be impressed with that' lol she said that they give us everything we need to send them. I read somewhere someone quit the trial because they got fed up of going to the post office so I'm not sure if you send them everyday? and store them in the fridge till they're sent and on a Sunday?

guess we'll find out soon enough :)

Maybe I misunderstood, but I thought the wee-sending was only by the time you test for pregnancy? Because the monitor tests for both O and Preg.
If I'm right we would only have to send pee from ca 9DPO?

dunno :shrug:

Oh I hope I do not need it too! AF due next Tuesday so reckon I will know one way or another before it arrives :)

I'm in the trials as well...hoping I will have to send the monitor back though...because I'm FRIGGIN preggers by the time it gets here!!! :haha:

Yes u only send wee in for pregnancy test ones that's what she told me anyway, my af is due in 6 days so I'm hoping I don't need it but I'm sure I will x

gahhh I missed their call! they left me a voicemail and I have called them back. Hope I have not missed my chance

edit - they called back I am on the trial - woo hoo
now to break the news to the hubby that I may be keeping pee in the fridge

I didnt tell my OH this, but if he moans ive a spare fridge i can plug in OR i can put it in the salad drawer he never goes in there lol

I figure since you only have to store the pee if you do a pregnancy test I will cross that bridge when I come to it. He know that I applied for the trial so I am sure it wont be that much of a shock. He was not creeped out by the blood worms in the freezer (for the axolotls)

I had to google axolotls, how cute!!!

I figure I will just put the pee in another tub and put in fridge, maybe with a do not drink sticker? ;) :haha:
I figure since you only have to store the pee if you do a pregnancy test I will cross that bridge when I come to it. He know that I applied for the trial so I am sure it wont be that much of a shock. He was not creeped out by the blood worms in the freezer (for the axolotls)

I had to google axolotls, how cute!!!

I figure I will just put the pee in another tub and put in fridge, maybe with a do not drink sticker? ;) :haha:

i was going to do that.. stick the sample in a tuperware tub so its not as bad :haha:

when I talked to the lady on the phone she said that the pee would be in a double discreet tub so I am sure it wont look to bad! The do not drink sticker may be a good idea if you have someone likes to have orange juice without paying full attention

you ladies are probably right I was so excited I didn't listen properly lol xx

I'm excited to see what's coming out on the market! plus this is gonna be more upmarket than anything I've used

I've just realised by doing this on my next study I'm not going to be able to take soy am I! never mind

Hi ladies i put all my details in to the cb website yesterday morning but i have not heard anything. i notice you seem to have heard already. do you think i am too late? I have noticed that the link on the website has disappeared. hope you all get ur bfp's!!

you may still get a call, it took over 24 hours for me to get a call back and looking at this thread people who gave their details after me got called before me. So hopefully you will hear from them today

I put my details in on Sunday and got an email Tuesday night! I rung them yesterday and got my consent forms today :)

Oh that still sounds promising then. fx'd!! Thank u for ur replies.

Received the consent letter today - now I kinda....k.i.n.d.a. hope I won't fall pregnant this cycle so I get to do the trial :haha:

Seems like fun :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->