Clearblue trials - UK

I'm good, Hope your ok.
Having my section tomorrow.
been in and out of hospital the last 2 days due to baby not moving. he's ok now, they just can't find a reason to why he would not move.

Wishing you lots of luck today, will be thinking of you. I am sure everything will be fine, bet you just want him in your arms after all of the worry. I hope you get a quick moment to update us. Take care. Look forward to hearing how gorgeous the little guy is :hugs::hugs::hugs: xx
I'm good, Hope your ok.
Having my section tomorrow.
been in and out of hospital the last 2 days due to baby not moving. he's ok now, they just can't find a reason to why he would not move.

Thank you. Had him this morning at 10:35, he weighed 6lbs 14oz, and is pretty long. X

Congrtz steph :) !!
Glad he's here and healthy , lovely weight as well. !

Just me to go ! 5 days left x

Congrats Steph! Glad he is here and healthy :) He is a good weight too! I hope you are recovering well :hugs: x

Donna five days to go yay! :happydance: I bet time is passing slowly! Keep us informed. :) x

Thank you.
At home now, A bit sore from the section, other then that doing well. Apart from having problems trying to work out what Kyle is doing with his feeds he's doing well.

Thank you.
At home now, A bit sore from the section, other then that doing well. Apart from having problems trying to work out what Kyle is doing with his feeds he's doing well.

Omg! I just saw the picture of Kyle Steph and he is absolutely gorgeous! I am so happy for you :) I hope you are healing well and that you and Kyle are getting into a nice routine. xx

Any news Donna??? xx

Hope are you around? Would love to hear how you are? xx

He's gorgeous steph..
Nope no news. Due 2moz. Induction bookd monday, he's estimated 9lb 1 x
Hope ur all ok x

He's gorgeous steph..
Nope no news. Due 2moz. Induction bookd monday, he's estimated 9lb 1 x
Hope ur all ok x

Hoping you are okay Donna and that the little guy (or not so little by the sound of it) is well on his way. Thinking about you. :hugs: xx

Congratulations Donna! I could not wait and found your news in another thread lol! He is gorgeous! You must be so happy :) I hope you are both doing well. :hugs: xx

Thanks hun,
Baby chad was born yday, weighing 9lb 1oz ! He's perfect x x
Hope ur ok x

He is just perfect , hope ur well x

So happy for you Donna :) Hope you are both doing well and settling into a new routine well. All well here, nothing to report really. About to hit the active part of my cycle ;) All I can do is hope :shrug: xx

Thabks hun, were settling in nicely, was hard the 1st few days, but things seem to be settling down now. He's only woke twice the last 2 nights :)
He's just had his bottle now ! Bless him.. Aww get busy :) fingers crossed4u hun! X

I've FINALLY managed to get back in!!! I'm so so so so sorry ladies! I really didn't forget about you! I couldn't log in, it wouldn't let me change my password!...the one time I did get in the power went!! ......
anyway I'm back here and I got lots to catch up on! (now my phone battery is dying!!!!)
Okay mrskitty I just noticed your miscarriage x I'm so sorry x how's your journey been since?

Babies? We have babies? ah I'm so excited! Come on people help me out and update me!!

Biscuit!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: Welcome back!!!

Yes awful few months for me, simply the worst experience of my life :cry: I am getting there though and dh is an amazing support. Back to ttc pretty much straight away as I am elderly ;) I can not waste time unfortunately. cd11 and positive opk today....here we go again.

Yes we have babies!!! Have you seen the pics of Donna and Stephs gorgeous boys? :) How are you doing? :hugs: xx

I've FINALLY managed to get back in!!! I'm so so so so sorry ladies! I really didn't forget about you! I couldn't log in, it wouldn't let me change my password!...the one time I did get in the power went!! ......
anyway I'm back here and I got lots to catch up on! (now my phone battery is dying!!!!)
Okay mrskitty I just noticed your miscarriage x I'm so sorry x how's your journey been since?

Babies? We have babies? ah I'm so excited! Come on people help me out and update me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->