Clearblue trials - UK

Bless you hun, :( you will have down days, and its going to be hard 4 a good while ..
Aww yeh I'm sure uve ovulated then, & your right I think it always tends to happen when ur not stressing over things.
Do u feel u would be ready if u got caught quickly ?
Yeh I haven't got much to get now really x

I don't know if I would be ready to be honest, but know it will be terrifying and emotional when ever it does. I do not know how long it will take to happen again presuming it does and I have my lovely milestone birthday this year ;) so do not have time on my side. There is a bit of guilt for trying so soon but it does not take away the grieving. Today I got up feeling af may start and still feel like that, not that anything is a clear indicator as I have not been in this situation before. I have not had any of the stuff I do in a normal cycle. At least if I get af sooner rather than later I am back on the road to a normal cycle. xx

Don't feel guilty at all hun, bless u.. Yeh least when af has been u no ur back on the right path. I'm sure it will happen again4 u hun, it has once it can again.
Its my birthday on wednsday, 26 this year lol :(
Bless you hun, :( you will have down days, and its going to be hard 4 a good while ..
Aww yeh I'm sure uve ovulated then, & your right I think it always tends to happen when ur not stressing over things.

I don't know if I would be ready to be honest, but know it will be terrifying and emotional when ever it does. I do not know how long it will take to happen again presuming it does and I have my lovely milestone birthday this year ;) so do not have time on my side. There is a bit of guilt for trying so soon but it does not take away the grieving. Today I got up feeling af may start and still feel like that, not that anything is a clear indicator as I have not been in this situation before. I have not had any of the stuff I do in a normal cycle. At least if I get af sooner rather than later I am back on the road to a normal cycle. xx

Aw happy birthday for Wednesday! :flower: No :( for being 26 that is a fab age to be and I was just saying to someone the other day my 30s have been the most fun so you have all that to look forward to :)

Thanks for being here Donna, it means a lot. It is not so easy to talk to people in person about all this and most people say the wrong things. xx :hugs:

Don't feel guilty at all hun, bless u.. Yeh least when af has been u no ur back on the right path. I'm sure it will happen again4 u hun, it has once it can again.

Thank you hun :)
Aww bless haa here's to hoping my 30s are good4 me to .
& anytime hun, I'm always here anytime u fancy a chat. Sometimes its easier speaking to people who aren't people u no extremely well.
:hugs:

I was up a&e with my son yday, he hurt his little arm :( poor boy, he's fine now tho just twisted a ligament , alls better and he's playing away. X.
Keep us informed on ur journey hun, I do no that ull have a baby soon hun, and I also no you'll never 4get ur angel baby x
Aw happy birthday for Wednesday! :flower: No :( for being 26 that is a fab age to be and I was just saying to someone the other day my 30s have been the most fun so you have all that to look forward to :)

Thanks for being here Donna, it means a lot. It is not so easy to talk to people in person about all this and most people say the wrong things. xx :hugs:

Hey ladies how are you all. Back to normal rountine today, which is good I guess. Missing hubby :( Booked a dr appointment to get a few check done (things which were putting me at high risk when I had booking in appointment). Also got an appointment at hospital as I was offered to have bloods checked for thyroid antibodies as they is some link to this and some miscarriages. Well thought I would have all checks can but doubt I will ever get any answers. Back to healthy eating and all stuff I was recommended by fs. Gawd knows when af were rear its ugly head.

Donna & Steph not long now! Are you all organised? You feeling well? Hope how are you doing? No sign of Biscuit for a long time!

Love to all xx

glad things are getting back to normal for you and your doctor are doing some tests.

6 and a half weeks to go, hoping it goes fast. I'm getting there. just got to get some last little bits then I'm done.
had a trip to the hospital last night because of cramping on and off all day. turns out I have a irritable uterus. they were worried about pre-term labour but luckily my cervix is still closed so got sent home. lost some of my plug this afternoon and have been told to take it easy and if the cramping gets worse then to call them back.

I hope you get some answers and your not left waiting too long for a little one. :hugs: xx

Not bad thanks Donna, back to some sort of normality I guess. Have some sad days. Physically all is good and back to normal and have had an af and about to go into tww. Back in the torture waiting game of ttc, but ttc has its plus side too.:winkwink:

How are you doing? Getting close now How's everyone else. :) Loving Steph's profile pic :) xx
Hope ur all ok girls. Hope ur doing ok kitty x

Bless u hun, glad uve had aunt flo and things are getting back 2 normal ! Hope it happens again4 u very soon!

Yeh not long to go now. :) 30 days. Had the conusltant and can't have a water birth due to hemoraging with cj but I'm sure al wil go ok x

Hi ladies. How are you all? Donna just seen your bump on profile pic! How lovely, you do look ready to pop :haha: It is so close now for you and Steph. Hope all is well with you too Hope? Biscuit still not been back?

Did you all get a text from clearblue? I know if you did you won't be participating for obvious reasons lol. Anyway I said yes, may as well. Not sure if I will still pass admission criteria but we will see. All is well here. AF due Saturday, nothing really to report. Have felt tired and stuff but I do not hold out any hope, will just have to wait and see. xx

no text here.
glad your starting to feel normal again. :hugs:
I have my fingers crossed you get the news you are hoping for you.

Just got a call from clearblue and I am taking part in another trial. Pregnancy tests this time. Just a £10 voucher reward, better than nothing. I think you also get a complimentary pregnancy test. Hope I do not need it. 9dpo today and AF due at the weekend, doubt cb stuff will arrive before af (she is more reliable than the postal system :winkwink:). xx

that's nice there offered another trail for you to take part in, fingers crossed you won't have to take part. I'll keep my eye out for updates :)

No text here, yeh hun am huge now. Not long to go :) aww fingers crossed u won't need to do the trial and hope af stays away from you. Be sure to update and let us no..
Hope ur ok every1 ! X

Only news from me is that AF arrived :( complete with very nasty cramp, used to get it bad when was young. It has been a weird cycle with very little symptoms, which thought possibly was a good thing but hey. Feel more P'd off than emotional. Well here I go again with new cycle :growlmad:
How is everyone else getting on? xx

:hugs: I'm sorry :witch: got you.
fingers crossed for this cycle.

I reached term for the first time ever. I had my first son at 36+4 and I'm now 37+2. Did end up in hospital for a few hours with contractions bang on 37 weeks though. they were every 20 minutes and because my cervix is still closed they sent me home. they don't think I'm going to make it to my section date next Friday. Had to see out of hours doctor twice this weekend. saw one yesterday who was more interested in talking about kids then actually trying to figure out what was wrong with me, and saw one today because I wanted a second opinion, so glad I did see a different one today as I was right in thinking I have a UTI.

Glad you got that second opinion, you know your own body. Sounds like it will be pretty soon for you. What will happen if you start before vs date? Will you still have to have a cs? I can not wait to hear about your little one, I hope you get a spareoment to update us :) x

:hugs: I'm sorry :witch: got you.
fingers crossed for this cycle.

I reached term for the first time ever. I had my first son at 36+4 and I'm now 37+2. Did end up in hospital for a few hours with contractions bang on 37 weeks though. they were every 20 minutes and because my cervix is still closed they sent me home. they don't think I'm going to make it to my section date next Friday. Had to see out of hours doctor twice this weekend. saw one yesterday who was more interested in talking about kids then actually trying to figure out what was wrong with me, and saw one today because I wanted a second opinion, so glad I did see a different one today as I was right in thinking I have a UTI.

if I got into labour before hand it's in my notes to let me try for VBAC. I just have to be monitored, which would mean having to be in bed the whole time and hooked my to a ctg to make sure baby does not get distressed

Sorry af got u this cycle kitty. Stay postive for the next one :)

I had to have a scan yday due to reducded movement , he was fine and estimated to be 8lb 8oz alredi. I'm due in 15 days ! :) x

Wow he is big and will chub out a bit if he stays put for the next 15 days! So exciting :happydance: I bet it was a relief to see he was fine, he has been taking it easy eh. Keep me updated ladies and grab all the rest you can. :hugs: xx

Sorry af got u this cycle kitty. Stay postive for the next one :)

I had to have a scan yday due to reducded movement , he was fine and estimated to be 8lb 8oz alredi. I'm due in 15 days ! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->