Clearblue trials - UK

Hope ur all ok girls.
28 weeks today4 me ..

I'm in so much pain with my back :( can't wait til he's here now x roll on feb x

Hi Donna. Sorry to hear you are suffering with your back :( It is not too long for you now, Christmas will be here before you know it then not long.

I am good, I think I have been lucky so far though still super tired and a few other niggles. Booking appointment next week and scan on the 30th.

How is everyone else? xx

Aww glad ur ok hun, :) yeh it will fly by ,

I had midwife I'm still nmeauring 2 weeks ahead. 30 weeks instead of 28 & got glucose ++ in my urine so gtt is booked for monday morning .. Aww not long til ur all booked in then :) x

I'm feeling pretty sick today,
doesn't help little one has a bad bum, and didn't sleep till 3 in the morning.
Had midwife this afternoon. Bump is measuring a week behind, and I have ++ protein, so that's another sample getting sent off.
Asked about getting an earlier growth scan, rather then waiting till 34 weeks. So I now have one in 4 weeks time when i'll be a day shy of 32 weeks. Feels like appointment after appointment at the moment.

Hi hope you are all well. I found out my baby had passed away on Monday after feeling unwell at weekend. I was 11 weeks. Later on the Monday I started to mc (they referred to it as incomplete mc before then as baby and everything was there but no hb). I am booked in for ERPC Friday. Hubby had to call 999 Monday night the pain was so bad, full on contracting. Sent home with strong painkillers and I am passing a lot of blood etc so not sure what will happen before Friday. I am totally and utterly devastated, words can not describe. Physical and emotional pain like never before. My heart is broken. :cry: Husband has been amazing, love him more than ever. Not sure what will happen now.

I hope you are all well and have a wonderful Christmas. xxx :hugs:

:hugs::cry:
I'm so sorry, I was coming here to see how you were was expecting to see that.
I'm so so sorry. I hope you feel better soon, I'm glad you have a supportive hubby.
:hugs:

Sending my love to you kitty, hope ur staying strong & christmas hasn't been to bad for you.. X

Hi Girls. Had a quiet one, just me and husband. Cancelled our original plans as could not face company. It has been as good as it could be and time just the two of us has been just what we needed. It is a right roller coaster and today I have felt stronger, but thinking of new year is not good. My whole year ahead has changed right.

Anyway I hope you and your lovely families had a good Christmas? It is lovely thinking next year you will have another little one for Santa to visit. Love & :hugs: MrsK xx

I'm glad your feeling stronger. hope you enjoyed your Christmas as much as you could x

I'm glad ur feeling a bit stronger hun, each day tha passes ull feel stronger and stronger , and it it must be so hard 4u now having a different year to look ahead on, you never no what's around the corner tho hunni, you will get thru this and come out stronger x

Hi hope you are all well. I found out my baby had passed away on Monday after feeling unwell at weekend. I was 11 weeks. Later on the Monday I started to mc (they referred to it as incomplete mc before then as baby and everything was there but no hb). I am booked in for ERPC Friday. Hubby had to call 999 Monday night the pain was so bad, full on contracting. Sent home with strong painkillers and I am passing a lot of blood etc so not sure what will happen before Friday. I am totally and utterly devastated, words can not describe. Physical and emotional pain like never before. My heart is broken. :cry: Husband has been amazing, love him more than ever. Not sure what will happen now.

Oh kitty my heart breaks for you. This is so unfair :cry::cry:
Massive love to you and im here if you need or want to have a chat :hugs:

Oh kitty my heart breaks for you. This is so unfair :cry::cry:
Massive love to you and im here if you need or want to have a chat :hugs:

Thanks Hope. Not having the best of days. Avoided company for the duration of Xmas but can only avoid it so long and you can not avoid someone saying something that without intention upsets you. Physically things seem back to normal and think I have already ovulated, had to check did not still have pregnancy hormones and didnt so pretty sure opk is right :/ I do not feel like the same person, that sounds mad right? Also the couple months of joy I had seems a blurred dream. Despite saying all this I think all considering I am coping well, mainly because my husband is an amazing support and just seems to know the right thing to do. xx

it doesnt sound mad hun. its hard coming to terms with a loss and you are never the same afterwards :hugs:

Hey ladies how are you all. Back to normal rountine today, which is good I guess. Missing hubby :( Booked a dr appointment to get a few check done (things which were putting me at high risk when I had booking in appointment). Also got an appointment at hospital as I was offered to have bloods checked for thyroid antibodies as they is some link to this and some miscarriages. Well thought I would have all checks can but doubt I will ever get any answers. Back to healthy eating and all stuff I was recommended by fs. Gawd knows when af were rear its ugly head.

Donna & Steph not long now! Are you all organised? You feeling well? Hope how are you doing? No sign of Biscuit for a long time!

Love to all xx

Least there running some blood tests etc, hope u get some answers, and hope af shows up soon , u said u thought u had ovulated ?
I'm ok thank you chick. .
No not long left now, stil not very organised lol.
Hope u continue to feel better x
Lots of love x
Hey ladies how are you all. Back to normal rountine today, which is good I guess. Missing hubby :( Booked a dr appointment to get a few check done (things which were putting me at high risk when I had booking in appointment). Also got an appointment at hospital as I was offered to have bloods checked for thyroid antibodies as they is some link to this and some miscarriages. Well thought I would have all checks can but doubt I will ever get any answers. Back to healthy eating and all stuff I was recommended by fs. Gawd knows when af were rear its ugly head.

Donna & Steph not long now! Are you all organised? You feeling well? Hope how are you doing? No sign of Biscuit for a long time!

Love to all xx

Yeah think I did, used ic opk but sort of looked positive for a few days and felt crampy (checked with pregnancy test it was not hcg). I thought it could be my body trying to ovulate, I do not temp which would of gave me more idea but I do not want stress self temping. In the end the month I got pregnant I was not doing any of those things. We have not been protecting but I would doubt I have fallen straight away. It is weird as before when ttc you are so aware of all the hormonal reactions your body has and though I feel like everything is back to normal I do not think it is as I am certainly not having any run up to af stuff that I normally do

I have had a crappy day, went for bloods and was in maternity part of hospital and well just going back to hospital was not great feeling.

Oh you will get all organised I am sure, you will go into nesting mode lol. :hugs: x

Least there running some blood tests etc, hope u get some answers, and hope af shows up soon , u said u thought u had ovulated ?
I'm ok thank you chick. .
No not long left now, stil not very organised lol.
Hope u continue to feel better x
Lots of love x

Love to all xx

Bless you hun, :( you will have down days, and its going to be hard 4 a good while ..
Aww yeh I'm sure uve ovulated then, & your right I think it always tends to happen when ur not stressing over things.
Do u feel u would be ready if u got caught quickly ?
Yeh I haven't got much to get now really x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->