Clever, cool, unique names!

i love unique names ,ive been looking on here for some unusual boys names i dont like many of the comman names tho the more unusual the better ...

i got a lil angel boy whos in heaven i named him lachlan ...not very popular but i liked it a recentley found out its an irish name ,a think a perfect name for my little angel ....

i also have a ioan welsh for john,my lil boy now 7 months old bless him ,if i have a girl this time around im nameing her lakendra ,reasons my mum made the name lak is the beggingin for lakeish and ndra is the last anitials for my mums name sandra ,i love to make names up and see what they come up as .....

any ideas for unusual boys name im stumped as of what to call this lil one if its a boy xxxxxx

i'm pretty stuck on these names:

evangeline
chloe
aura
aria

i love unique names ,ive been looking on here for some unusual boys names i dont like many of the comman names tho the more unusual the better ...

i got a lil angel boy whos in heaven i named him lachlan ...not very popular but i liked it a recentley found out its an irish name ,a think a perfect name for my little angel ....

i also have a ioan welsh for john,my lil boy now 7 months old bless him ,if i have a girl this time around im nameing her lakendra ,reasons my mum made the name lak is the beggingin for lakeish and ndra is the last anitials for my mums name sandra ,i love to make names up and see what they come up as .....

any ideas for unusual boys name im stumped as of what to call this lil one if its a boy xxxxxx

hmmmm maybe lakia.....(la-k-eye)
just a thought since u like the lak part
or maybe change aroung the spelling

my fave boys names are seth and grayson. dizzymoo called her new lo jaxon, which i love as well. love lola ruby and layla for a girl- especially as layla is the title of one of my fave songs by mister eric clapton!

For girls:
Paula (in spanish pronouncing an open "a", as ahh)
Leyre (A vasque name I love - said pronouncing each vowel in the spanish way, also the "r")
Yara (both a's said as ahh)
Claudia (a said as ahh)
Mar (means sea)
Yaiza
Yurena
Adama
Aythami
Guiayara
Texenery
Nysamar
Nayra
Elia
Chaxiraxi
Cathaysa
Fayna
Dácil
Daida
Daura
Gara

For boys:
Rayco (Canarian pronounced "y" as "i")
Ayoze ( Canarian pronouncing "e" spanish way)
Aineto
Saul
Yeray/Jeray
Afur
Aridani
Tanausú
Jairo
Eliaser
Aday

There are tonnes of Canarian weird names, they're from the "guanches" the first people to live here on the Canary Islands.

If you want to check some out google "Nombres Canarios" and you'll get tonnes.

Some of the ones I wrote are very common here. They're pronounced the spanish way but if you like any, suit yourself! xxx

Harry goes to nursery with a little boy called Hamish-Edwin, he gets called "Hay".

Alot of people enjoy my name to the point where i have had aquaintences name their kids the same thing. My name is Coralynn my mothers name is Noralynn, we also have an avery blayze, Cyprus Rayburn and a Mailey.

my OH sister & her fiance are planning some quite strange ones! the are *very* christian,
and some of their are
"Brave Soldier" -boy
"Faith Forever" - girl
"Peace Harmony" - girl
and cherish, and something else...i forget. but they all have double brrelled names, meaning something to do with hope/faith/love/strenth...you get the jist!! Im not sure id be so daring, but at the same time im choosing something a little different for my little ones :) xox

One of my friends is called Shani. I like the name and would use it but I think I'd rather not, I think she might get funny about it.

My name choices are not too unusual, but not too common either: Milo (boy) or Isla (girl)

my OH sister & her fiance are planning some quite strange ones! the are *very* christian,
and some of their are
"Brave Soldier" -boy
"Faith Forever" - girl
"Peace Harmony" - girl
and cherish, and something else...i forget. but they all have double brrelled names, meaning something to do with hope/faith/love/strenth...you get the jist!! Im not sure id be so daring, but at the same time im choosing something a little different for my little ones :) xox

awwww hopefully the lo doesnt get teased to much when it gets a little older. i dont really see those as names really....kinda strange

Oh yeah, I know a couple who named their daughter Capri Antoinette. Their son is named Sterling.

well my brothers name is Briar
i also have heard of, Moss, Cannon (which last name was ball), Braty,
Felix, Chattie, Agrapena (Ahh-grahh-peen-Ah) Toni (taw-nee)

Grayer
Fiona
Stepper
Eliana (El-ee-ah-nah)
Hedi (head-ee)
Holland

On the doctors show they were talking about twins with the names orangejello and lemonjello

I went too school with twins called Shamari (sham-arr-eye) and Monakye (mon-a-keye) and a girl called Appelonia. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->