Clexane and bleeding

Izzie74

Reaction score
Has anyone had bleeding whilst on clexane and gone on to have a successful pregnancy?

I started bleeding six days ago. It only lasted a day, but the started again this morning. It already seems to gave stopped.

Scan last week showed inter uterine pregnancy, but we have to wait until tomorrow for the next scan.

Has this happened to anyone else? What did you do?

When I was taking clexane, I bled quite a bit...It even caused me to have several nose bleeds! So I think from that perspective, it's normal.

I'm not sure about having the bleeding whilst pregnant, though...I would imagine that it can be quite common though. Hope your scan went well today, and you got good news :)

Thank you. Baby growing normally and heart beat now visible. They can see where I'm bleeding from, but it is a little away from sac. I've been told to rest and signed off work for 5 weeks. Keeping fingers crossed!

Hi I started clexane for the first time on Monday. I have had 8 previous miscarriages so when I started spotting two days ago o thought the worst but it's settled down and I feel fine now and no spotting..I think it's the clexane that is causing it.hope you are OK

Thanks Currie
TThat post was 18 months ago and we just celebrated our rainbow baby's first Christmas. Never give up hope.
Good luck to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->