clicking sound.

sublime_ivy

Reaction score
Firstly I apologise if that is has been asked before but does anyone else sometimes hear their belly click. Sounds really stupid but occasionally I hear and feel a click coming from inside followed by the baby moving. Pretty much like the sound you hear when you click a joint.

I did google it and some women also get it but I wondered if anybody on here has heard it?

not silly at all, getting some clicks as I type this!

Yes! Whenever i get it i go knicker checking to see if anythngs happened even though the sound comes from my belly!

I am so glad it isn't just me. Every time I ask my boyf if he has heard it he says no.

yes i get it too. not really sure what it is but i guess it just a pregnancy thing!

xxx

i'm glad other people are getting it! thought i was imagining it last night and hubby thought i was losing it! lol

I'm getting it just now and wondered if it was baby getting hiccups?!

Wow! Very interesting, I've never heard of this before, I wonder what it is....

I dunno if it's the same thing you are getting but I get a popping kinda noise from my belly area sometimes, but mostly my back and hip area

i had this with amber, was nearing end of the pregnancy, from time to time it hurt.
no-one else could hear it though, think its ya pelvis because its gone so soft.

I'm not sure if it is my pelvis as I can feel it in the top half of my stomach, it can only be described like the baby's is cracking it;s knuckles or something. Maybe it could be amniotic fluid like the fluid that pops when you crack you toes etc.

I click but mine are my hips cracking. And I have noticed the baby moves right after.

sorry to bump this back up- just experienced this for the first time- was wondering if anyone ever found out what it was, cos although i do have spd, this was def in my bump and she moved right after x

yes I get this too and I've asked before I think it's the babies joints clicking a bit like ours do. Mine always occurs just when he doing a big awkward movement. xxx

OH MY GOD hahaha, I was just about to post a thread asking if anyone gets this, I've been thinking I've lost my mind!! I've had the exact same thing, a clicking sound from my belly and then baby moves just as it happens, and you can hear it from the outside! It feels like baby is cracking his bones. Guess there's no explanation for it but my mum keeps saying it's the amniotic fluid but I don't think it is that. Either way I actually quite like it, I find it quite satisfying!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->