clinic today...... update

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
and I'm going to be playing the neurotic mother!!!!

I want her weighed and measured, her eating is all up the spout, doesnt want milk, has a rash under her chin- I think is from all the drool but is quite nasty....HV is gonna love me today!! :rofl:

good luck with ur appointment, i'm not allowed to the clinic at the minute with kieran as he still has a cough :-(

well we're back and luckily it was my favourite HV :happydance:

you knwo, someone that actually listens and gives advice rather than a lecture and actually seems to known what she's talking about!

Anyway, Chloe is a healthy 19lb 6oz and following the line perfectly. Her height is 70cm, the last HV was way off!

The not eating is probably a sign that her tooth is hurting and is quite normal just give her little and often, and the rash is from drooling.

So all is ok and madam has now woken up!!

Aww, glad she is ok! Have you tried vaseline on her chin? Someone advised this for me when Oliver had a rash from constant regurgitation. Might work.

well done chloe!! what an excellent little girl and well done mummy :hugs: i had the same sort of thing with mine yesterday - so much to discuss :dohh:! she sounds like she's doing wonderfully, she's the same height at maddi :) come on chloe's tooth, we're ready for you now, and so is mummy, big :hugs: from me and a very drooling maddi!! x x x

Glad the appointment went well. My health visitor is off on the sick Rocco hasn't been weighted in over 4 weeks. Starting to annoy me now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->