+ Clinicalguard - frer

monroea

Mommy to Riley
Reaction score
I'm sure it's just a false positive as I believe I'm only 6 dpo. Per usual, I had an urge to poas because, well as we all know that urge kicks in post ovulation. So I took a clinicalguard test and left to get ice cream with the family. Several hours later, I came back to a clear positive. I've taken hundreds of these (yes, hundreds) and never had this happen except the one time I dropped it in the toilet. Anyway, I went ahead and tested with a frer and just as I suspected, negative. Anyone else have problems with clinicalguard?

Screenshot_20220530-221523_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220530-221540_Gallery.jpg

I feel like I see something on the frer too. What sensitivity are clinical guard? X

I’m sorry I just had to laugh when u said you dropped one down the toilet. I literally thought I was the only one that’s happened to lol.

on a positive note that is definitely a clear line and I see something on the Frer too. I have used clinical guard b4 I found they did give vvvvvv faint shadows. But ures is a clear line and dark too. Have u got any more clinical guard hon. I really hope this is it. I don’t think I’ve seen lines that dark with tests that have been left.
I had a Evap line show up after a hour but was supper faint. Not dark like yours.

I see something v faint on the frer too

Just for future references, it was a faulty test and all others have been negative.

Just for future references, it was a faulty test and all others have been negative.

Oh love that absolutely sucks. I really wish that any brands of tests that give false positives should be pulled. It’s terrible and so cruel. Giving women false hope. I really angry hon that was such a dark line too.

Absolutely gutted for you :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->