Clinique make up fans

Pearls18

Reaction score
Glamour magazine have free miniatures (but still a decent size) 2 shades of their chubby stick lip balms which I love, mascara and a face cream. I've already got 2 magazines for the chubby stick and mascara, on the look out for the strawberry shade of chubby stick. Worth over £30 so just wanted to give you a heads up! Wish they had done one of their eye shadows instead of 2 lip balms as I would really like to try it, trip to Debenhams in order I think.

I went in Asda yesterday to get this, but the make-up in the magazine wasn't Clinique. It was called something like 'Newcosmetics' and in plain white packaging. Is this is or have we got something different???

I went in Asda yesterday to get this, but the make-up in the magazine wasn't Clinique. It was called something like 'Newcosmetics' and in plain white packaging. Is this is or have we got something different???

It only came out today, I saw on hotukdeals that it was going to be the freebie so my mum went to the shops yesterday bless her and said it was a different make up but turns out July's edition was out today, so if you go back out you should find Clinique now :)

It only came out today, I saw on hotukdeals that it was going to be the freebie so my mum went to the shops yesterday bless her and said it was a different make up but turns out July's edition was out today, so if you go back out you should find Clinique now :)

Ooooh thanks very much. I might buy all of them :dohh:

Haha yeah I've got two so far, I'm on the look out for the strawberry chubby stick I couldn't see that today, but I'm not worried about the moisturiser as I use their anti blemish system as I am prone to break outs so I don't think the moisturiser will be any good for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->