Clomid 2014 And Beyond

Hey everyone
On my first cycle of clomid 50 mg and super depressed right now 😞 I have irregular periods and pcos with annovulatory cycles
Cd 14 and 15 lines got progressively darker and almost as dark too but today it's lighter than it was on say cd 12 😭😭 I'm 37 and been TTC #1 since march 2015 ...

I've never been pregnant ever and I've never seen a pos opk in almost 2 years

I need you ladies to tell me that it can still happen!! Feel so incomplete and it's getting hard just looking at babies now because I want them so bad 😞😞😞😞

Hey everyone
On my first cycle of clomid 50 mg and super depressed right now 😞 I have irregular periods and pcos with annovulatory cycles
Cd 14 and 15 lines got progressively darker and almost as dark too but today it's lighter than it was on say cd 12 😭😭 I'm 37 and been TTC #1 since march 2015 ...

I've never been pregnant ever and I've never seen a pos opk in almost 2 years

I need you ladies to tell me that it can still happen!! Feel so incomplete and it's getting hard just looking at babies now because I want them so bad 😞😞😞😞

Hello there. Hang in there - there are other options if Clomid doesn't work. Why don't you join us at this thread https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2410639-clomid-buddies-107.html

There's a few of us there who is going through the exact same as you and we support each other through the process.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->