Clomid 2014 And Beyond

update on my cycle, anyone ever gone through this?

Welp I got the progesterone results and they aren't good. On CD20 my levels were at 8.7 which is below the normal rate from what my OB told me, which means I didn't O on Clomid 50mg. So she wants me to go back in the morning CD22 for another blood sample to see if we get a different level. She did tell me the game plan for next cycle and I am scared. I hate clomid and I hate what it does to my body at 50mg, I can only imagine what 100 or 150mg will do to me. She told me to wait until I find out if its a :bfn: or :bfp: I keep thinking to myself, if I didnt have a good level then why wait to :test: :cry:

ughh I want to throw my hands up and drink my liver away

Got my prescription for Provera (7 days) and CD 3-7 150mg Clomid... I can start it any day now!! I want to do it now but my DH is worried I could be pregnant since I had a few dark OPKs (not positive in my eyes) a week ago... he says to wait until April 1, I say NOW lol. Just did HPT and negative.

Started feeling a dull achy/ stabbing pain in my lower abdomen and right pelvic area followed by a gush of milky white CM a few hours ago. Got my first positive OPK at 4PM today. I took Clomid days 5-9 and am on day 17. Hubby and I have been BDing every other day since day 10, so we are off today. Planning on BDing tomorrow, Friday, Saturday and maybe Sunday. When exactly will my egg be released after the positive OPK today? Do you think Hubby and I will catch it with the way we have been going and will be going over the next few days??

Started feeling a dull achy/ stabbing pain in my lower abdomen and right pelvic area followed by a gush of milky white CM a few hours ago. Got my first positive OPK at 4PM today. I took Clomid days 5-9 and am on day 17. Hubby and I have been BDing every other day since day 10, so we are off today. Planning on BDing tomorrow, Friday, Saturday and maybe Sunday. When exactly will my egg be released after the positive OPK today? Do you think Hubby and I will catch it with the way we have been going and will be going over the next few days??

The instructions my OB gave me yesterday is when you get a + BD that day and the next

Welp I got the progesterone results and they aren't good. On CD20 my levels were at 8.7 which is below the normal rate from what my OB told me, which means I didn't O on Clomid 50mg. So she wants me to go back in the morning CD22 for another blood sample to see if we get a different level. She did tell me the game plan for next cycle and I am scared. I hate clomid and I hate what it does to my body at 50mg, I can only imagine what 100 or 150mg will do to me. She told me to wait until I find out if its a :bfn: or :bfp: I keep thinking to myself, if I didnt have a good level then why wait to :test: :cry:

I have never been on 50mgs. I have been on 100mgs and 150mgs and had no side effects. They say that for whatever reason the low doese like 25mgs and 50mgs are when people have the bad side effects, which I don't get but it is true! Baby dust!!!!

The instructions my OB gave me yesterday is when you get a + BD that day and the next

My ob/gyno said "keep your "activities" to every other day and you should hit it" but at the same time I am unsure. Hubby wants the rest day and then to go for 2 or 3 days....

I have never been on 50mgs. I have been on 100mgs and 150mgs and had no side effects. They say that for whatever reason the low doese like 25mgs and 50mgs are when people have the bad side effects, which I don't get but it is true! Baby dust!!!!

You just gave me hope! But that is weird!

AF showed up 5 days late,so on my 8th round and will be taking a break after this if it does not work,waiting to O now,been having unprotected sex for 15 yrs and not a sign of a bfp,so if i can hold out this long you can too,dont give up,when i took 50 mg i had few symptoms,it did make me horny,lol,think 100 is giving me head aches for the first time in a while,but havent been feeling my best so who knows,good luck all

P.S. Could use some friends on my journal

I'm going through this right now. Its CD 13 and no positive OPK yet. In fact it looks like they are getting lighter. I did get more side effects with the 50mg than the 100mg i'm on right now. But it seems I'm not ovulating this cycle which makes me very worried. My progesterone will be on CD 21.

Keep us posted Faith2015.

Hi ladies! I'd love to join this group. I'm on my second round of clomid this cycle. I've been prescribed 100 mg CD5-CD9.

Last month my antral follicle count was only 8, but this month it was 16. So, Fx for a BFP this month!

As far as side effects go, I didn't have any my first month, but this month I've been having hot flashes.

Hi ladies! I'd love to join this group. I'm on my second round of clomid this cycle. I've been prescribed 100 mg CD5-CD9.

Last month my antral follicle count was only 8, but this month it was 16. So, Fx for a BFP this month!

As far as side effects go, I didn't have any my first month, but this month I've been having hot flashes.

Welcome! I have a 15 month old son from 2 rounds of Clomid, first 100mgs days 5-9 and then 150mgs days 5-9. I am now on my 2nd cycle of 100mgs TTC #2. CD5 will be Thursday April 2nd for me!

My DH last SA was 171mill. So his count is good but he doesn't have much energy for activities. Last month he said just tell him what the best day was. So I think I'm only getting 1 shot this month.

My OPK turned positive finally. It lasted less than 24 hrs. Usually I get 2 days of matching dark lines. Does Clomid 100mg speed up the surge?

I'm back and on my first round of 50mg clomid,what have you guys been up to? Congrats on all the BFP'S

hi,group,took a break,now i'm back..took 50 mg clomid this cycle waiting on AF Tuesday 22nd of November,hope she stays away,who is joining me?

Hiya, Clomid didn't work for me in the end, I moved onto injections and I got a bfp first cycle :)

Hello ladies, mind if I jump in? I am on my second cycle of Clomid. First cycle I was on 50mg and did not O - this cycle I am on 100mg, just finished my last Clomid 2 days ago and awaiting to see if I will O this month. :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->