• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid 3-7 vs 5-9-input, success, symptoms

XxdanaxX

Reaction score
Hello ladies, newb here and thought I'd share a little info.

I'm 22 and my husband 29 and I have been really ttc for 11 months but for the past couple years even not trying without protection nothing's happened (i have only taken BC twice years ago). I had a leep procedure in 2010 and ovarian cyst removal so it's been a rough couple years. I had an HSG done in February and there was a tad bit of scar tissue on my cervix trying to pass the tube through but after that it was all good for business. I'm hopeful now since we are on cycle 2 of clomid. I really hope it works this time i really thought last momth was going to be it (darn false symptoms from the medicine). It seems like now more than ever everyone around me is having a baby and im so happy for them but it gets me down.

Any opinions or has anyone seen study information on calendar days 3-7 vs 5-9. I've seen success with both but I keep seeing more with 3-7. since my doctors office staff is a failure I tried calling and kept getting told it takes time when I know that and that's what I wasn't even asking I started taking (50mg) mine on day 3 and hope it works for us this month.

I currently have the following symptoms: twinges near my pelvic area, hot flashes, mood swings (my poor husband, I didn't have them last month and he can't understand WHY I had to get them this month), horrible headaches!!

Of all the amazing things I've accomplished for my age it is my ultimate mission to be a mommy.

Please give me your input. Thnx!!! :dust:

Hello ladies, newb here and thought I'd share a little info.

I'm 22 and my husband 29 and I have been really ttc for 11 months but for the past couple years even not trying without protection nothing's happened (i have only taken BC twice years ago). I had a leep procedure in 2010 and ovarian cyst removal so it's been a rough couple years. I had an HSG done in February and there was a tad bit of scar tissue on my cervix trying to pass the tube through but after that it was all good for business. I'm hopeful now since we are on cycle 2 of clomid. I really hope it works this time i really thought last momth was going to be it (darn false symptoms from the medicine). It seems like now more than ever everyone around me is having a baby and im so happy for them but it gets me down.

Any opinions or has anyone seen study information on calendar days 3-7 vs 5-9. I've seen success with both but I keep seeing more with 3-7. since my doctors office staff is a failure I tried calling and kept getting told it takes time when I know that and that's what I wasn't even asking I started taking (50mg) mine on day 3 and hope it works for us this month.

I currently have the following symptoms: twinges near my pelvic area, hot flashes, mood swings (my poor husband, I didn't have them last month and he can't understand WHY I had to get them this month), horrible headaches!!

Of all the amazing things I've accomplished for my age it is my ultimate mission to be a mommy.

Please give me your input. Thnx!!! :dust:

I meant***

Im taking matters into my own hands since my doctors office staff is a failure. I tried calling and the lady kept telling me it takes time!! when I know that and i wasn't even talking about that I needed a refill. This month I started taking (50mg) on day 3 and hope it works for us this month.

I too got told that it takes time!! What crap! Sorry! I am on my 4th iui and I have been on clomid every time. 50mg. It only takes one, but I have no health issues nor does my husband, so why didnt it work? I am trying to be optimistic but it's hard!!!

It's like the rudest thing they can say and lack compassion. Someone who is having trouble ttc always hear it will happen or it takes time and it drives me bonkers!

I'm sorry I hope it works for you. I feel the same about the health part. I am good now and next month my husband is going for a semen analysis but I really don't think it's him and at this point seems like unknown infertility. : (

Has your doctor discussed rising your dosage? He won't raise ours till my husband goes but we absolutely cannot right now or he would have been there already. This is all so expensive but it will be worth it!!

Your story sounds like mine we were trying for about a year but all together with the ntnp was 2 years so i got prescribed 50mg of clomid i went through my first round just like you and thought that was it but i got bfn then second round i got my bfp! are you getting monitored? I took it on days 3-7 and bed every other day from cd 12

Your story sounds like mine we were trying for about a year but all together with the ntnp was 2 years so i got prescribed 50mg of clomid i went through my first round just like you and thought that was it but i got bfn then second round i got my bfp! are you getting monitored? I took it on days 3-7 and bed every other day from cd 12

No monitoring. My doctor said that's not necessary and they called and asked when I started AF and said since i started on day 28 I O'd. Sounds like bs to me.

Congrats on your baby thank you for sharing! I hope this month is it. I'm also doing hcg trigger drops. Were you monitored?

well the first month i wasnt due to the fact that the stupid nurse didnt bring me my paperwork through the mail only thing i got was to get watched by was day 21 blood. The second month though she called me with the results in the 21 days blood and she said my numbers looked really good and that I had a chance for my bfp on clomid my cycle would end on cd 29 or 30. i didnt do the hcg trigger drops good luck hope it works for you!

Thanks for sharing.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I have started getting this constant throbbing/tugging feeling on my left side and it comes and goes on my right side. (no pain or discomfort just new)

I also have really thick creamy/sticky CM (sorry if that's tmi) for the last 2 days.

I want to test already but I have a few more days. Don't want to get my hopes up!!

Hope your pregnancy is going well. Hopefully wherever you are isn't too hot.

i had really thick cm around i got my bfp. i didnt test til 4 days before af was due.
its mega hot where I am at Louisiana is no joke when it comes to heat i been inside all summer hopefully it will get colder soon

i took it this cycle cd4-8 though i was asked to start 2-6 but i had no rx
now i am waiting ov, hopefully soon as the clock has started

Okay sorry I haven't posted in a while it's been a rough couple of weeks.

My husband finally did the semen analysis and it wasnt the best. He is at 14 million per millimeter and he has a "fair" quality of forward swimmers. So now we know he's the problem after all the denial! Now we are going to attempt IUI

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->