Clomid...and trying to conceive after loss

halla017

Reaction score
Hi All!

I am so excited. This is my very first post. I use this site often, but never seem to find someone that has a similar story to mine... I am hoping this might get some reviews!

We have been ttc for over four years! I would ovulate with Clomid, but wouldn't fall pregnant. After a year long "just stop trying and it will happen" break...I decided to try with Clomd again. The first round of 50 mg I did not ovulate. The second round of 100mg i ovulated and became pregnant. I was ecstatic until I woke up in a pool of blood and excruciating pain at 9 weeks. When rushed to the ER, I saw a sac with no baby. A blighted ovum. We were devastated but decided to try again immediately.

The next round of 100mg clomid I did not ovulate. So my Dr prescribed 150mg of clomid without a period. I had always ovulated before on 100 mg of clomid---so this extra 50mg makes me nervous. I have cried almost every day for no reason all. My hormones are extremely out of whack and I am a hormonal mess!

My Dr counted cycle day1 as first day of taking the pill...which would put me on cd15. I have used opk's since day 10 and I have yet to receive a positive. (This is also my first month of using OPK's..ever. It will also be my last.)

I have been experiencing slight cramping and pain in my back. This has been going on for the last two days. It is not constant...but, pretty close to it. It's not extreme...but is incredibly uncomfortable.

Should I could my first pill day as cycle day 1 or cycle day 5? Is it possible that I am O'ing now...or is this a sign that I am about to O?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->