clomid baby mamas!! need ur help!

gonnagetabump

Reaction score
So I am currently 12 dpo...of.my first clomid induced cycle (50mg) ..my temps have dropped today from 98.34 to 98.04 today (keeping in mind I have never been over 98 post ovulation before) .... but it's still well above my cover line I am still hopeful that I may still get a bfp ...but tommorrow will show me more.

Anyways if you took clomid what was your dose...what cycle days did you take it? And how many cycles did it take you to get a bfp? I have been ttc 18 months trying to stay hopeful and praying real hard for a bfp.

I conceived after 4 cycles. I did 1 round on 50mg (annovulatory) and 3 rounds on 100mg (one late O and BFN, one annovulatory, and this one in which I conceived). My successful cycles where I ovulated, I was also on Metformin. Unfortunately, this pregnancy doesn't appear healthy and might end in miscarriage, but the encouraging thing is it worked.

I have PCOS. We have been trying for around 3 years. Prior to this clomid cycle my last ovulation was 9 months before.

It only took 1 month of 50mg Clomid with 1000mg Metformin. We did the deed on day 10/12/13/15/16, and used pressed and soft cups. I took it day 3-7. On day 15 I ovulated 2 nice looking follicles (i am an US tech and was able to track ovulation) and had my BFP on 12 DPO.

Good Luck!!

Don't lose hope

I took clomid for my last pregnancy 150mg and days 3-7. Took me 4 cycles to conceive and he's a beautiful 1 yr old now. Fx gl

I took 50 mg cd2-6 and conceived on my final round of 6. I had 3 days of blazing opks cd 11 , 12, 13 rather than my short surge and one positive and gone. I think I O on cd13 (hopefully more than one egg lol ) we bd O-2 and O got my bfp at 8dpo... Only symptom out of the ordinary was dizziness! Gl x

50mg 2-6
conceived on 1st with ds1, 6th with ds2 (but did have a chemical and and an early mc and one abnormally short lp in the 5 cycles that were not successful)

Good luck, hope it works for you xx

Thanks ladies I wonder why ..... my Dr has me do it cd 5 to 9 .... alot more women seem to get better results 2 to 6 or 3 to 7 .. @jbeard I'm sorry about the complications fx for u my love.

I took one round 50mg CD3-7. BD every day from CD10-15. Ovulated around CD14. Got my BFP at 8dpo. I was ovulating on my own for a couple of months then my period stopped completely. Doctor gave me a choice between clomid or birth control pills...I did not think I would be luck enough for it to work the first time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->