Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

Ask that is incredibly rude! I can't believe she did that to you! I would be livid!

I decided not to test tomorrow. I suspect I'm only 11 dpo and may start spotting tomorrow. I might change my mind. I dunno. I've just been disappointed so many times before. Whats the point.

Belle, vomiting is a good sign haha. FX for you.

Ask, how weird. What an odd thing to assume. You don't ever say that unless you're completely sure! I wonder where she'd get that idea from?

Well CD 1 for me. AF arrived.

Norelisa, that's how I feel too. If AF is coming, hurry up and come. Will you still be able to fit the HSG in? Did you find out when the best time in your cycle to do it is? Have a nice time away. Im not so much feeling sad but I guess more frustrated. I knew there wasn't the highest chance of a BFP the first cycle but my chart was promising, we BD heaps at the right time and my TWW symptoms were pretty promising too. It's also hard when you know you're probably running out of chances for it to happen this year and before the middle of next year now with my DH probably going away. Yeah my temp has dropped right down now, I'm fine about it. I knew it was going to happen and just want my next cycle to start now. I hope you're feeling better from your bug and you can BD. There were lots of tummy bugs going around work during my fertile window and I said to DH that if I caught it, I'd send him to the pharmacy to get some needle-less syringes and some sterilized jars!

Nita, that's so frustrating that you'd have to pay for it all. Is it because you've already started treatment elsewhere? We'd be paying between $2000-$2500 (NZD) for an IUI cycle. IVF would be between $10,000-$12,000. We'd have to pay for it all. We are aware of this. DH and I have a good rainy day fund which he thinks we one day might be able to use to travel the world. I think we will be keeping it up our sleeves for IVF. Also we have a few properties so could remortgage plus our families would help. Of course the money side of thing sucks, we shouldn't have to pay to do something other couples can just do for nothing, accidentally. Also it's a medical condition and we live in a country with a really good public health system...yet this isn't covered :( anyway, we'd do whatever it takes.

Belle, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! Are you having any suggestive symptoms? Stay away spotting and keep us updated

I am not sure I'll be able to fit it in yet.. As I am taking Progesterone until Monday it might just be delayed, however, after reading a lot it seems that under 200mg per day shouldn't do that, but not that much info on 30mg a day like I take...

I think you can take HSG up to CD10, but earlier the better.. So really depends on when it will be done.. ATM waiting for confirmation from hubby where in Chiang Mai he will be staying. If it is far from the city and he will be working all the time (he said he wouldn't be able to dine with me every night) so not sure I'll go..

Belle, I have my fingers so crossed for you this cycle! I really hope the spotting stays away for the right reason xxx

Sarah,sorry about the temp drop,I hope AF comes quickly so you can move onto the next cycle!

Nita,the universe has a bizarre sense of humour so you never know,this cycle might work out despite you being ill!

Norelisa,that's crappy about the ivf funding...it's never made sense to me!

I know.. it actually came up when we went for dinner yesterday.. It's so frustrating though... But hubby suggested next time we go home for a few weeks we might start looking into it. I hope that my charting will be "proof" that we have tried for a while..

I have to check if a IUI would also be covered, but the ticket price etc for the two of us back to Europe would probably not make it worthwhile. As we have very low quality sperm to work with it would make sense to do an IUI first.. unless my tubes are blocked.. but I think I would like to do an IUI but with full follow up!

Hi ladies...need to vent! On my way home from a family party and still seething about something my sister-in-law's mother said to me. When I saw her this eve she said "congratulations" and I said, "oh, what are you congratulating me for?" And she said "aren't you expecting?" And I said "nope!" and held up my glass of wine. I told my brother about it and he said "I'm pretty sure she knows you AREN'T pregnant." He looked very perturbed. Wtf?!?! I've never liked that woman.

Belle - I'm sooo hoping this is a good sign for you!

Sarah - sorry to see the temp dropping. I definitely think you should do 3 ovulatory cycles on clomid.

Nita - hope you are feeling better soon!

I'm feeling nervous about the lap and dye next month but ready to do whatever it takes. It scares me to think I might have endo. My sister in law is a doctor and said it's very common.

Some people are just mean :growlmad: I have a few of my husbands friends who are like that.. really just saying stuff to make you feel like shit..

Lap and dye is that the HSG? or lapra-something?

Temp acting funny again this morning:
03:30 (longest patch of sleep -4h) 37,1
05:10 (Slept for about 1.5h) 36,9
07:44 (Slept for about 2h) 37

Tsk tsk tsk.. :blush:

I was really hesitating testing this morning, haha, I almost compromised with an opk as they might test positive hahahah... but I'll wait until tomorrow as I think a) AF will come today or B) AF on her way but delayed by the progesterone. Also the slight temp rise is probably due to progesterone and not a sticky bean :(

Ask - that is incredibly rude and i would be so furious. Why would anyone just assume something like that :( goodluck with the procedures... Endo is very common and actually the reason DH and I started ttc, i had some bad pains during af while on BCP and my GYN indicated that it might be endo, but because I am still young it might not interfere with my fertility just yet. I guess time will tell?

Norelisa and Belle - FX that AF stays away.

Sarah - FX for the next cycle and glad AF showed so you can start the new cycle.

Its been a whole week now since i started getting sick and i am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, stopped taking the antibiotics now as well. Just need to keep myself hidrated still with a liquid diet for another day or two.

Nita glad to hear your feeling better! My throat seems to be sore again so I'm worried I'm coming down with another cold ugh

Oh no Belle, I hope you're not getting sick again!

Nita, I'm glad you're feeling better. Keep up the water.

Here's what I got up to today -
https://i63.tinypic.com/r7lsh1.jpg
DH wants us to have a boy so he's telling me I need to turn them into little shorts haha.

Oh no Belle, I hope you're not getting sick again!

Nita, I'm glad you're feeling better. Keep up the water.

Here's what I got up to today -
https://i63.tinypic.com/r7lsh1.jpg
DH wants us to have a boy so he's telling me I need to turn them into little shorts haha.

That's so cute!! Can be transformed if necessary right? ;)

I've been helping paws today, we have a charity stand at farmers market and two kittens need attention, now asleep in their little hammock.. :)

Attachments

• _20161126_154007.jpg
    _20161126_154007.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 1
Haha no, one day we will have a little girl I'm sure. Maybe I'll learn how to make shorts and he'll be ok with that. Actually DH is a better at sewing than me (he can knit too!). Maybe he could make it? Haha

Very cute kittens! I'm allergic to cats :(

A bottle of wine, chocolates and a Harry Potter movie sure make AF slightly more bearable

Sarah - so sorry to hear AF showed. Chocolate and wine definitely make it easier! I'm a total sucker for baby clothes...that little skirt is adorable!

Norelisa - that's awesome that you volunteer for animals. We have a dog but I'm trying to convince DH to get a kitten. I had a cat for 15 years who passed away a few years ago. A laparoscopy is when the make 5mm incisions in your abdomen to look for (and destroy if found) endometriosis. The dye part is like an hsg but they inject the dye right into your uterus during the surgery to check for blockages in your tubes.

Belle - you've certainly paid your dues this month! When your immune system is down and trying to recover it's easy to catch something else - uhg! Hope you are back to 100% soon!

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving! Those in the US, or anyone celebrating, anyways! Sorry I've been gone a bit lately. TWW was hectic for me towards the end (well, I'm towards the end now!) I've had symptoms I haven't had in the past- light cramping on and off, full and tender breasts, and reallllyyyy tired. I fell asleep at 8pm last night, lol!

Soooo I have a squinter! At first I thought it was another BFN (yesterday was a BFN) and almost threw it out. Looked at the proper 5 minute mark and I have a really faint line. I'm 12 days past trigger, so I'm guessing 11dpo?

Anyone care to take a look and guess if I'm seeing things or not? I have no idea when to tell hubby maybe I am getting too excited too fast, lol.

Ask- That is so rude- what is wrong with people? UGH. I'm sorry.

Sarah- That's so cute, and if hubby is more crafty than you maybe he should make it. ;)

Belle- I really hope you aren't sick again, you need to catch a break! :cry:

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 11
2much,I can see the squinter! And your symptoms sound so good too...fx that this is it for you!

Thanks Aphy, I sure hope so. Now debating whether to have a glass of wine with our (late) family thanksgiving dinner tonight...ugh lol. Maybe I will have a half a glass.

2much: i think I can see a faint line!! Maybe not the whole bottle for you then ;)

I kinda want to test but at the same time am afraid to..

Question: fmu - as you might have noticed I usually wake up a few times during the night, I have heard to use fmu, but would that be when I wake up at 3, 5 or 7?! I go to the toilet each time I wake up.. Haha ��

2much I really hope this is it for you!! Woo hoo!

I decided not to test this morning. Going to wait to see if I spot today instead. I might only be 12 dpo today

Sarah that is a super cute skirt! I wouldn't have the heart to make that into a pair of shorts :)

Norelisa I think its just whatever time has the longest hold, so maybe the 3 am time since you likely had the longest block of sleep beforehand

Norelisa- I get up to pee every night. Always have. I still just test when I wake up in the morning. I always figure it would ruin my sleep to test (whether BFN or BFP.)

Belle- I sure hope so. It would be nice not to have to do Clomid again...although, December would be my last shot with Clomid. Then we planned on taking a break from any assistance.

I think I saw spotting tonight, bedtime now.. Sigh, I think af will come before I have the time to test...

Sorry Norelisa :( It's not over until the witch shows though.

2much - I see a faint line...FX that line gets darker when you test again and AF stays away.

Belle - really hope you are not getting sick again.

Norelisa - sucks that you saw some spotting, hopefully af dont show.

Sarah - that skirt is really so cute.

Started spotting so I'm out. AF will probably be here on Monday as I suspect fertility friend doesn't have my O date right. Here we go, cycle 16's about to start

2much I can't definitely see a line. Good luck. Hopefully it gets darker and I'll definitely get DH behind the sewing machine haha.

Belle, I'm so sorry. You've definitely got more will power than me not going straight to Femara. I was so hopeful that this was going to be your cycle :( we've done our time TTC! Let it be our turn!

Norelisa, I'm sorry :( I hope AF stays away or if she's coming anyway to just hurry up. And I'd test probably at 3am. But I always think that by the day before AF is due, you'll probably get your BFP anytime of day if you're going to.

First Clomid tablet tomorrow night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->