Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

Not sure they have any black Friday sales in Bangkok, but I might have a quick look online :)

Always excited to go to bed these days,will my temp stay put, go down, go up? No one knows!!
Not even my body seems to be able to decide.. (had two patches of 3.5 h sleep: first I got 37.1 then 36.8... Can't wait to get my new thermometer...

You make me laugh :hugs: the way you said it. My thermo did the same so i stopped. But this bug i had patches of fever so it would not even be accurate :haha: i tought i will use OPKs, well well turns out you shouldnt drink lots of water when doing OPKs, and I kinda need to drink a lot of water to hidrate myself again. I just love how i wont be abke to check if I O. :haha:

I hope you find some black friday sales..some items here are 50% off :happydance:

I'm sorry Nita. I hope this new lot of medication works. By the way, I definitely felt ovulation. I had a sharp pain in my right ovary for a few minutes and the next day I got a temp rise. You might be able to look for that. You poor thing though, this is such bad timing :( keep hydrated and I hope you feel better soon.

Temp dropped again this morning :(

I am sorry to hear that Sarah.

I just had my af last night...now onto next cycle...trying to remain positive and think of ways to improve the chance for next one. Baby dust to everyone! :)

Keep positive ladies.
Anyone that af has got come over your December Testers and let me know what date in December you're going to test and we can fill it with lots of babydust and get the bfps in December x

Sarah I'm so sorry to hear about another temp drop. I'm here for you if you want to vent and shout obscenities! I'll shout them along with you!!

I'm 11 dpo today (may only be 10 dpo though), and still no spotting. Tomorrow and saturday will be the real test. I'm too chicken to take a test and I am quite frankly driving myself crazy these last couple days.

I'm sorry Nita. I hope this new lot of medication works. By the way, I definitely felt ovulation. I had a sharp pain in my right ovary for a few minutes and the next day I got a temp rise. You might be able to look for that. You poor thing though, this is such bad timing :( keep hydrated and I hope you feel better soon.

Temp dropped again this morning :(

Temp drop here too.. And cramps.. So wouldn't be surprised if af comes today.. Was kinda hoping the progesterone would keep the temp up, but I'm taking very little (30 mg day and reading about many who gets 200 mg + per day).. Anyway, didn't bother taking any tests this morning :(

Norelisa and sarah, i woke up to reading both your temps dropped :cry: I know its very hard and I am thinking of both of you. Feel free to vent about it if you want, we are here for you :hugs:

Rawan ~ bummer that af showed. Hopefully this next cycle is your lucky cycle.

Norelisa and sarah, i woke up to reading both your temps dropped :cry: I know its very hard and I am thinking of both of you. Feel free to vent about it if you want, we are here for you :hugs:

Rawan ~ bummer that af showed. Hopefully this next cycle is your lucky cycle.

I still kinda want to test just in case, haha.. Obviously my temps are still fluctuating but I think I need to keep a "down to earth" approach to it. Like this morning I had 36.9 at 6 am and 37.1 at 7:55.. But obviously had more hours of sleep before 6 am (4h maybe).

OK, going to :iron: away for an hour to get time to pass, less pms than this morning, which is nice.. I have really painful period pain...

Thanks ladies. I've still been feeling nauseous, dizzy, tired, run down etc. DH was determined it wasn't all over and that I had to test. BFN at 13 DPO. I think he believes me now.

I'm just not even sure how to feel. It just feels like when you've put so much hard work for something, endured so much to get there and then it all just falls to pieces. There's nothing more we could have done or tried. It is just so hard to think that it's been 12 months now. It's been a whole year and we are in the small percentage that it doesn't happen for. Its especially hard when this is something you've wanted more than anything forever. I'm not sure about the rest of you but I always played with dolls because they were my babies. I became a teacher so I could work with kids and learn all about children for when I had my own. This isn't something we've decided would be kind of nice.

We've been talking about how long we wait before IUI and IVF. It use to feel like the last resort and now it feels like it could all be a matter of months away.

Oh, if AF is on her way, then let her come already!! That way at least next cycle can start.. I want to do the hsg xray as soon as possible after af, but seems like we will be travelling next weekend (3-8 Dec to chiang mai, husband going for job, but his bday is on the 7th so I am considering going too)..

Oh, and I think we'll be spending Xmas in Asia, I can start planning now!!

We've been talking about how long we wait before IUI and IVF. It use to feel like the last resort and now it feels like it could all be a matter of months away.

Its hard :( we haven't really talked about it yet, but we are going in that direction even though hubby doesn't seem to be too keen on spending so much money on it. Feels really unfair as if we had stayed in Europe, or started when we were still in Europe, it would mostly be covered. Now we have to pay for everything and he doesn't understand how things work and it's sooo frustrating.. :(

How much is iui where you live? ( I guess iui before Ivf?)

Sarah - i dont really know what to say, it sounds like you are really down. On the positive side you are ovulating again, maybe you just need one more month, who knows, maybe you get your bfp on xmas? Just hang in there it will happen. We are all in this with you and you dont have to go through it alone.

In all honesty, DH asked me about IVF in the week, and said we can do that if the Clomid doesnt work. I was shocked that he even knew about it because we havent even talked about it.

I am having a bit of pain on my right ovary, but not sure if its because of the bug i have, i have been having some stomach pains all over. I also had some CM this morning, which have been non existent again, any ways it was whitish and very stretchy, a small bit stretched to about 1cm, and after that a bit more that stretched to about 4cm, i dont want to get excited (because we arent going to bd) but i am hoping my body is gearing up for O, OPKs are still very negative, but i am still on a liquid diet and running to the bathroom every 15 -20 minutes so j know the results are not accurate.

Well today's a big day. I'm 12 dpo and ALWAYS spot at 12 dpo. It usually shows up in the afternoon. So far so good (although of course its only 7:30 AM). It's going to be a long day for me, nervously checking my cm for any trace of spotting.

Nita that's good to hear that DH is willing to explore other options if you have to! Hopefully you won't need IVF though! The stretchy cm certainly sounds like you could O soon! Sorry that you aren't able to try this cycle, but I bet it will be nice to take a break from all of this :)

Norelisa that must be so frustrating to know that you can't have IUI/IVF covered where you live now. Any way you could fudge how long you've been trying so that you could get it covered in Europe? I suppose moving back though would completely disrupt your lives otherwise, so it's not a great option either. Hopefully the procedures are less expensive in Thailand! At my clinic the IUI itself is 400, but thats not counting the cost of the meds (femara is pretty reasonable, but I'm not sure what the cost of injectibles would be).

Sarah - i just saw your temp dropping even further :( i hope you are OK.

Belle, no spotting sounds positive so far, heres to hoping it stays away :)

DH and I broke our agreement of not BDing while I take antibiotics :o we kind off figured that we have been trying for 9 months really hard with no luck, so what makes it different this month?! Hee hee we will see.

Norelisa, that's how I feel too. If AF is coming, hurry up and come. Will you still be able to fit the HSG in? Did you find out when the best time in your cycle to do it is? Have a nice time away. Im not so much feeling sad but I guess more frustrated. I knew there wasn't the highest chance of a BFP the first cycle but my chart was promising, we BD heaps at the right time and my TWW symptoms were pretty promising too. It's also hard when you know you're probably running out of chances for it to happen this year and before the middle of next year now with my DH probably going away. Yeah my temp has dropped right down now, I'm fine about it. I knew it was going to happen and just want my next cycle to start now. I hope you're feeling better from your bug and you can BD. There were lots of tummy bugs going around work during my fertile window and I said to DH that if I caught it, I'd send him to the pharmacy to get some needle-less syringes and some sterilized jars!

Nita, that's so frustrating that you'd have to pay for it all. Is it because you've already started treatment elsewhere? We'd be paying between $2000-$2500 (NZD) for an IUI cycle. IVF would be between $10,000-$12,000. We'd have to pay for it all. We are aware of this. DH and I have a good rainy day fund which he thinks we one day might be able to use to travel the world. I think we will be keeping it up our sleeves for IVF. Also we have a few properties so could remortgage plus our families would help. Of course the money side of thing sucks, we shouldn't have to pay to do something other couples can just do for nothing, accidentally. Also it's a medical condition and we live in a country with a really good public health system...yet this isn't covered :( anyway, we'd do whatever it takes.

Belle, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! Are you having any suggestive symptoms? Stay away spotting and keep us updated

Sarah I had a bit of spotting at 5 dpo which I'm hoping was implantation. Otherwise I Was constipated this week which is an early pregnancy symptom (digestion slows down) and I had a spot of nausea yesterday, bbs are sensitive today. Biggest symptom is no spotting!! It's noon and still none! Here's to hoping! I also didn't have my usual pms symptoms!

Belle, I have my fingers so crossed for you this cycle! I really hope the spotting stays away for the right reason xxx

Sarah,sorry about the temp drop,I hope AF comes quickly so you can move onto the next cycle!

Nita,the universe has a bizarre sense of humour so you never know,this cycle might work out despite you being ill!

Norelisa,that's crappy about the ivf funding...it's never made sense to me!

Belle, that sounds promising. I had the opposite problem (constipation) when I got my BFP but we are all different. Hopefully it just stays away! Will you test or wait for AF to be late? And if the witch does come, will you take femara this cycle?

Aphy, thanks. Having a bit of spotting, lots of cramping and sore back. I think it's going to be nasty AF :(

Well it's 2 PM and still no spotting!!!! I might pick up an hpt on the way home to use tomorrow morning (13 dpo). I'm actually so nervous about it I could vomit. I'll make DH watch the test develop with me

Sarah I won't take femara for another 2 cycles, I'm stubborn lol

Hi ladies...need to vent! On my way home from a family party and still seething about something my sister-in-law's mother said to me. When I saw her this eve she said "congratulations" and I said, "oh, what are you congratulating me for?" And she said "aren't you expecting?" And I said "nope!" and held up my glass of wine. I told my brother about it and he said "I'm pretty sure she knows you AREN'T pregnant." He looked very perturbed. Wtf?!?! I've never liked that woman.

Belle - I'm sooo hoping this is a good sign for you!

Sarah - sorry to see the temp dropping. I definitely think you should do 3 ovulatory cycles on clomid.

Nita - hope you are feeling better soon!

I'm feeling nervous about the lap and dye next month but ready to do whatever it takes. It scares me to think I might have endo. My sister in law is a doctor and said it's very common.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->