clomid buddy needed :)

We triggered today. There were four eggs 1, 1.2, 1.3, and 1.5. So more like 1 haha the only egg close enough to maturity was the 1.5. I'm irritated because I already O so it feels like a waste of money that I only got 1 egg but it should be a better quality egg so I should just be happy. If we don't get pregnant this cycle my doc is putting me on 100 mg for the next cycle. It's all a learning experience and like I said I should be happy but I can't help but be disappointed considering the outcome was supposed to be multiple eggs...

Thanks I sure hope so. I have PCOS so the only time I tend to be able to get pregnant has been when I was on birthcontrol or clomid. My first i was on birthcontrol and missed some. Then random while on birthcontrol and mc then my son was with clomid (in the first month) we were in shock. I am praying this time will be quick. it's been 7 years no birthcontrol and 2 years of actively ttc without meds.

todmommy- Sorry that you only had one mature egg. Hopefully you only need one!

Lorra1986 - Good luck with this round of Clomid. 2 years is a long time and you definitely deserve some good news!

Yes 2 years is a long time. We didn't want to get the dr involved we kind of said ok if it happens it happens but i told my husband i'm ready to go at this full force, I want another baby!!

Good luck lorra!

Thanks 2ducks! I was acting like an entitled little brat yesterday :haha: I am grateful that we had the one and also hopeful that that one will pull through to make this our month!

Side note do any of you ladies have a guess what is going on with my temp? I know I haven't ovulated as I had an ultrasound yesterday. I did get an hcg trigger yesterday. But if the meds mess with my temp then isn't the temping kind of pointless? I'm so confused!

I would love to have a clomid buddy. How does it work exactly.

Find someone who's on clomid close to the save cycle as you and follow each other during the process and testing :)

Ok so I started clomid on the 18th for 5 days (naked with a p) who needs a buddy???

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160630-215859.jpg
    Screenshot_20160630-215859.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 1
Almost passed out tonight got all sweaty felt sick I think it's my gallbladder I was suppose to get operated a couple months ago but choose to ttc

So how's everyone doing?

It's me that keeps putting my operation off it passes and I'm on my stomach Meds again just in case I get a gall bladder attack again.

I find my chart is weird and nothing like last month

Went to dollar store and forgot yo get some tests do won't be early testing phooey!

Hope to see some bfp soon

I'm doing good. 3 nights of Clomid down, two to go. The past two days I have not felt good, I think its the Clomid. I have headaches and stomach aches during the day. Nothing unbearable but I didn't have these symptoms the first two cycles. I have just enough OPKs to last me this cycle, hopefully I wont need to purchase more! My goal is to not test too early this cycle, I'm hoping I can hold out until 12dpo.

Kaicee- sorry about your gallbladder, how terrible.

**TMI**
Went to bathroom when I wiped I had a lot of cm twinged with a very light pink wondering if it's implantation since I'm only 10dpo and got a tiny bit of cramps I hope this isn't a bad sign

What do you all think????

Symptom Alert!!!

I have been so nauseous the last 4 days i feel like i'm ready to just puke for days. I went to urgent care b/c my obgyn is out of the office til next week. They gave me Zofran for the nausea and did blood work for pregnancy. The lab won't pick it up til today sometime so I won't get results until probably tomorrow!!! About 8 DPO today, honestly expecting this test to be negative b/c it's so early still but it's nice to get rid of the nausea for a lil bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->