Clomid, CD16

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by anniexfares, Apr 2, 2011.

1. anniexfares

anniexfares Well-Known Member

So this is my first cycle on Clomid (50mg). I took them CD 5-9, and am currently on CD16. Last month was the very first time I have charted, and looked as if I ovulated around CD19. My hubby and I have BD'd every night starting CD11 this cycle. I plan on BD'g every night until my CD21 progesterone test just in case. I took an opk today, (I haven't been using this yet and haven't temped b/c my OBGYN said it wouldn't be completely accurate), and as soon as I dipped it in the urine it turned WAYYY darker than the control line. It never did that last cycle. I am hoping that this is a very good sign! I am trying my hardest to remain positive, and am doing pretty well. Just wondering if I should trust the opk's with the Clomid in my system. Either way I am going to keep BD'g every night :) Just needed to talk I guess, I don't really have anyone to talk to. It's nice to have lots of other people going through the same thing you are.

2. ARRIELLE

ARRIELLE Well-Known Member

That is poont the clomid shouldnt cause fake positives

3. cranberry987

cranberry987 Mum after ttc 16 cycles

Hi

Have a look at the clomid club on here, we;re all on the crazy drugs!

x

4. Tina Bee

Tina Bee Guest

Clomid doesnt cause false positive opks so believe it girl! Get to baby making.