Clomid CD21 Bloods

Stardancer

Reaction score
Hi Girls, I'm on CD 16 and no positive OPK yet.. but a very close line - so I'm think it'll be positive tomorrow... maybe OV on CD18... I'm booked in for bloods on CD21 (weds) will I have to change this if I OV then? if so, when to?

Hey stardancer

if bloods are the same even if you aren't on clomid then if AF hasn't come 7 days after you have your bloods, they advise you to go again?

Fingers crossed that big solid lines shows up sooner rather than later!

Maybe ring your GP and they might be able to advise you better :hugs:

Hubby thinks the lines are the same now... so I'm gonna test again later this afty. I'm not usually one for agonising over lines LOL but it's soooo close. It doesn't even matter that much... if it's not positive today it will be tomorrow... why do we torture ourselves like this?!

Thanks for the advice.. I'm not sure really.. I just know they base CD21 bloods on ovulating on CD14... or at least I think they do. Maybe someone who's been on clomid will know...

*waits*

yeah that is how it works.

Although not on clomid i have had the bloods done to check ovulation and they try and have you take them 7 days after ovulation to detect the hormonal rise which should show that it happened.

If say you ovulate on CD18 then the tests on 21 would show a rise but it might be worth moving the appt back to the Friday - i'm sure if you speak to your doctor they would change it for you hun?? Then you will have your OPK and the blood test to prove that the clomid worked!

Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"