Clomid club- any ladies on clomid please join x

Hi Ladies, I'm kinda new to this forum thing, but would love to join this group.
Background: Me 24 (03/21) DH 30, no children at all, wrongfully diagnosed PCOS in 2007, properly diagnosed with Anovulation 2014. Mostly reg. AF, 2 failed rounds of Clomid Jan/Feb 2015. Jan was on 50MG-no ovulation, Feb was on 100MG with a dominant follicle and many more smaller ones but no BFP. Taking a short break this month then back on 100MG of Clomid and a new RX for progesterone in April. My Dr said my progesterone should have been around 20 on the 100MG/Clomid, but it was on at 13, so she threw in the new RX to see it that may help. Have been taking OPK's since we started Clomid, seemed to have a positive one in Feb, but obviously nothing happened. DH had a SA done in Dec 2014, his count was slightly lower then should be and the morphology was slightly abnormal, but our Dr said it did not scream, "Your never having kids!" so we are sure I am the problem. If anyone has taken multiple Clomid rounds with no success, what was your next step?
Good Luck to All you Ladies TTC

I hope I can start my clomid in a couple weeks. Anyone in the US, do you know the best price for it? I'm thinking Walmart is what I had heard before, but not certain. I haven't had time to call around town. We do have a Costco, Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Walmart, Target, most of the usual stores (but no Kmart, they closed ours).

I got my Bravelle & trigger shot from Freedom Fertility Pharmacy already.

Anyone have an extended LP on Clomid? AF should've arrived yesterday and she's never late. I'm sure I'm not pregnant. I had a neg blood test at 12 DPO. Since it was just a qualitative and not a beta, I went ahead and tested this morning with late AF and it was negative. So, AF must just be late. I'm wondering if any of you ladies have had this happen.

Hi ladies, I am steph and have been ttc for 10 years. I have just this month been put on clomid by my dr in a hope it will help. I am feeling really lonely in this as my husband doesn't understand how I feel. Anyone that can give me help or advice on taking clomid, side effects or how quick it works it would be very much appreciated. Xxxxx

Anyone have an extended LP on Clomid? AF should've arrived yesterday and she's never late. I'm sure I'm not pregnant. I had a neg blood test at 12 DPO. Since it was just a qualitative and not a beta, I went ahead and tested this morning with late AF and it was negative. So, AF must just be late. I'm wondering if any of you ladies have had this happen.

I have a long LP on clomid - average 17days - despite clomid thinning my UL so much my usual 5-6days of AF just 2-3 days. I'm not sure why it is long, I'm hoping it's a good sign! :shrug:

AF finally showed today. I'm working on scheduling my ultrasound for month 2 of clomid. :thumbup:

I got my clomid tonight, it was $18 for 10 50mg pills at Walmart, quite reasonable. I went to pick it up, paid, then they shoved me to the Consultation window, where a male pharmacist (who looks a lot like I guy I went to high school with who is also a pharmacist, but definitely not this guy) just said "take 2 pills a day on days 3-7", any questions? Um, no, I think I got it. I have 2 whole pages of instructions from my RE. So, now just got another week to wait for AF to show.

Last dose of clomid last night. And now we wait a few days before peeing on ovulation sticks.

Here we go again!

Just had my day 3 antral follicle count. This month it was a total of 16. Last month it was a total of 8. Fx that's good news that my body is rallying.

Anyone know how long after taking Provera AF should show? Last pill on Saturday.

My chart is looking wonky. Hi, rising pre-O temps. I hope they go back down and stabilize tomorrow. I just started taking my clomid last night. So, hopefully my estrogen will be kicking it up a notch.

Hi I start clomid tomorrow.Day 5-9. My Dr. did not give me any instructions on what time to take it or if it had to be at the same time everyday and he did not tell me to take ovulation tests.Honestly, my husband and I are so worn out from trying and not relaxed at all so I am not surprised he didn't advise us to take an ovulation test or temperature..Any body get that BFP by just having intercourse every other day without testing?

Do you ladies know what you'd call CD1? I've a wee amount of spotting today. I'm to start Clomid days 3-7 so I don't want to mess this up!

Do you ladies know what you'd call CD1? I've a wee amount of spotting today. I'm to start Clomid days 3-7 so I don't want to mess this up!

I asked my Dr about that. "What if I start AF at night? Is that CD1 or should I start counting the next day?" He laughed at me and said that the timing wasn't that precise. As long as I took them for 5 days in a row at about the same time at the beginning of my cycle, I would be in good shape. GL!

Two questions, if you don't mind ladies...

1) are temperatures normally higher on clomid?
2) Does your luteal phase change? I expect a nice 14 day latter cycle, because that's "normal" and the ideal. Is that usual?

Many thanks

Two questions, if you don't mind ladies...

1) are temperatures normally higher on clomid?
2) Does your luteal phase change? I expect a nice 14 day latter cycle, because that's "normal" and the ideal. Is that usual?

Many thanks

As to question 1 - it definitely is for some people. If you check out my chart, you'll see that my temps are nearly 98 right now while I'm taking clomid. consequently, I've done some internet and discovered that it's not uncommon for that to happen. Apparently my temp should return to its "normal" pre-O level within a day or two of finishing up the clomid.

As to question 2 - my LP was 3 days longer than it usually is last month (my first clomid cycle). I'm sure it depends on the person, though.

Re: temps - I mean throughout the whole cycle. My temperature has been a degree higher than any other month, throughout the whole of my luteal phase. Rather than symptom spot next month, I wonder if this is something I can expect in future.

Im currently 15dpo, AF always either shows up today or tomorrow. If no temp drop tomorrow, Id be tempted to test. But if clomid can lengthen LP, I won't get my hopes up.

My LP has been about 16 days long, but it was long even without the Clomid. I don't temp though, and haven't been monitored post-O, so it's possible I ovulate later than I think too.

Just started my 4th cycle of Clomid today- wish me luck for a honeymoon baby!

OMG, I get to start my first clomid cycle tomorrow! I am going to take it at night after reading up on it, hoping that helps with some of the side effects. 100mg days 3-7, then I do a shot of 2 amps of Bravelle, ultrasound day 13, then find out when to trigger & go for IUI. I have to be signed off by my cardiologist on Monday (I thought he was going to sign me off at the end of Feb, but he wants to do an MRI on Monday first, so this is why I had to skip March) or the RE won't do the IUI. The MRI is a precaution, to make sure my surgery 3 decades ago is still looking great (all my ECHOs over the years says it does) and I won't have any problems in delivery heart-wise.

BTW, did anyone have totally different periods after an HSG? I knew the first one after would be crazy (and it was!), but this second one is bright red blood, no spotting day (I usually have at least 1, sometimes 2 spotting days), pretty heavy on day 2 when usually it's day 3 that's really heavy. Maybe it cleared something out of the way that needed gone? I dunno.

Hi Ladies,
Wondering if someone has had similar experience with clomid.
I am cd17 and had LH surge for past 48 hours.
Today I've had bad cramps and bleeding (starting to slightly ease off)
Has anyone else had this at O time with clomid?
Thanks,

Nic x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"